Chelsealeeart #3 Is on live every single day, she's not an alcoholic she drinks IPA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually infuriating to watch! The woman is vile 😫
How can people comment such crap? “You’re a queen” everyone has bad days” she’s not manic”
Seriously are they watching someone else

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I woke up feeling dread in the pit of my stomach, after yesterday's antics.

Why aren't any of her so called friends doing anything? If she was my mate I would be getting her sectioned.

For a bunch of 'jealous trolls' I would say we were the most genuinely concerned people last night (and always!) I've said it before, this is more than bipolar.

I truly dislike this woman but she is a human being who is being failed by everyone around her. It's heartbreaking to watch.

She needs to be sectioned and medicated. But what is it going to take for that to happen? That's what worries me.

She is very much a danger to herself and other people at this point.
She must have been completely exhausted yesterday. I know I was just watching her on and off. I dislike intensely her and her horrible vile ways but as you said she’s a human being and seems to have no real friends to support her. Her so called fans just seem to be goading her to continue the circus for their own entertainment. I hope someone can intervene because she’s a car crash waiting to happen. And then I have to wonder if it’s all an act on her part and does she have no friends because she’s so horrible and intolerable. Either way she’s manic and completely deluded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She doesn't seem as manic today.
Yesterday she could barely pause for breath betweens rants and that was alllll day, not just when she'd been drinking

Reactions: 4
Arrrggghhhh, she's done nothing wrong, everyone is lying, we're all jealous chavs. And the merry-go-round starts turning again

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Same old comments on her live, todays another day, we love you, take no notice of the haters then she says I did nothing wrong !

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Nobody is jealous, if I was like that I’m sure my family/ friends would do all they could to get me help as I would for them

Reactions: 6
New to this thread 👋
Saw her last night and was so shocked, have just been blocked on her live for saying that her real friends should be telling her to seek help and them calling people haters isn’t helping 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I did feel very sorry for her yesterday but there’s definitely a point where you should be accountable, I’d be mortified if I knew that those were my actions

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New to this thread 👋
Saw her last night and was so shocked, have just been blocked on her live for saying that her real friends should be telling her to seek help and them calling people haters isn’t helping 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I did feel very sorry for her yesterday but there’s definitely a point where you should be accountable, I’d be mortified if I knew that those were my actions
It's most definitely not her first rodeo, keep watching her & your bound to see it happen again, sad but true

Reactions: 8
She thinks she's so clever turning off the comments.
It won't last long because people won't watch if they can't comment and she'll get bored.

Reactions: 15
She really does need professional help but I don’t think she wants it honestly. It’s the sea lion noises for me though ugh STOP feel like I’m watching a David Attenborough programme at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She thinks she's so clever turning off the comments.
It won't last long because people won't watch if they can't comment and she'll get bored.
That'll last about the same length of time as she gives up alcohol 😆 she feeds off the attention & the 'love you queen' comments

Reactions: 6
That'll last about the same length of time as she gives up alcohol 😆 she feeds off the attention & the 'love you queen' comments
They are back (the comments) she's a complete joke
It is sooooo hard not to comment 🤣 now she's talking about how many viewers she has last night, I said that's what she'll be focusing on this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Our husbands and boyfriends all want a piece of her pussy apparently?

🤢 good luck peeling those crusty knickers off that she's had on all week. I can smell her from 200 miles away! 🐟🐟🧀🧀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.