ChelseaLeeArt #20 Chelsea can never remember a thing that she’s done. Don’t worry its all over the #fyp hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So boring, she’s battling the other beggar Lawrence. So many new followers tonight.

Ha ha she’s just been showing off, calling Mo Deen and shown his number on live. Ended it immediately. If she had a brain she’d be dangerous!
first i saw her full address on tiktok, now modeens number - she’s a walking gdpr breach

Reactions: 5
Is that Zara gifting the old Zara or a new one. I had to stop watching as there was a sign across my phone about gifting now Not a chance.
Think different one … tho when the fake accounts kept coming in with the heart gift that she kept blocking I think that was her to piss her off who else would waste money to get blocked

Reactions: 1
She’s live there tiktok has set a battle up for her on the 16th at 7.45 on rootsdarlings account… controlled by tiktok 🤣

• Haha
That's some filter is it not? Either that or she's been to Harley Street 🤣

• Haha
Even Harley Street is not that good. The thing is people are telling her how beautiful she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she saying she is going to see the guy who did her ringtones? I'm sure they fell out because she would not pay him.

Is she saying she is going to see the guy who did her ringtones? I'm sure they fell out because she would not pay him.
Yea, she’s u turned thinking he was one of the ones that gets her brand.
You can tell they have all had a bit of schooling from tiktok again

Reactions: 2
It feels like she is scrambling to think about what is her next move, who would want a hairbrush that anyone could buy from a bargain store?

It feels like she is scrambling to think about what is her next move, who would want a hairbrush that anyone could buy from a bargain store?
Yea after a little pep talk again, I give it 5days max. She can only behave for a short while, when’s her birthday? Lol!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.