ChelseaLeeArt #20 Chelsea can never remember a thing that she’s done. Don’t worry its all over the #fyp hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she spoke to each of her sons today for a hour each telling her she is embarrassing but they don’t realise it’s just ‘entertainment on the app init’

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi she's live on Chelsealeeart account subs only comments I'm afraid.Who would want to subscribe to that frauster.

Reactions: 4
Hi she's live on Chelsealeeart account subs only comments I'm afraid.Who would want to subscribe to that frauster.
The one who sends the hearts she keeps blocking they keep coming back with a new account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
580 odd subscribers , she's being extra nice to them all , telling them they will extra private content 😅

• Haha
The buzzer has started! She went mad and then the delivery driver said it’s been paid for … she’s suddenly interested and has asked it to be brought up. Then changed her mind so the people doing it don’t get encouraged I guess hahhahaha

• Haha
The buzzer has started! She went mad and then the delivery driver said it’s been paid for … she’s suddenly interested and has asked it to be brought up. Then changed her mind so the people doing it don’t get encouraged I guess hahhahaha
Ice cream delivery 🚚

Reactions: 1
If they’re paid for, bring it on. Just turn your buzzer off when you can’t be arsed any longer 🤣

• Haha
nearly 600 people have paid bleeping 5 quid to talk to her on sub only, she's made almost 3k JUST FROM SUBS this month my gosh

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.