ChelseaLeeArt #20 Chelsea can never remember a thing that she’s done. Don’t worry its all over the #fyp hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she didn't eat at Pret, lol, she was last heard screaming that as she got chucked out anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she said she's having trouble with her Uber eats account, every time she tries to order she gets a message telling her to contact them. I wonder if they've blocked her after her online 'chat' with their customer service agent the other night.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her sub-only lives are so boring. Fank you sweet art. Fank you for the ‘corell’ Fank you the ‘farris wheel’ Fank you for the sceptre pronouncing the C. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she said she's having trouble with her Uber eats account, every time she tries to order she gets a message telling her to contact them. I wonder if they've blocked her after her online 'chat' with their customer service agent the other night.
Good she was vile to them!

Reactions: 2
Her sub-only lives are so boring. Fank you sweet art. Fank you for the ‘corell’ Fank you the ‘farris wheel’ Fank you for the sceptre pronouncing the C. 🙄
She soon got bored & went off 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just like I predicted, because she's burnt all her bridges, it looks like she’s put some groundwork in & has wangled her way back into Lisa's good books, so much so that Lisa has now even become a Compulsive Lying A$$hole CLA subscriber

• Wow
Just like I predicted, because she's burnt all her bridges, it looks like she’s put some groundwork in & has wangled her way back into Lisa's good books, so much so that Lisa has now even become a Compulsive Lying A$$hole CLA subscriber
She’ll not use her again wake up lisa

she keeps doing sub-only comments and battles with the most boring bleeping people… feel like i’ve taken my sleeping tablets early

So boring, she’s battling the other beggar Lawrence. So many new followers tonight.

Ha ha she’s just been showing off, calling Mo Deen and shown his number on live. Ended it immediately. If she had a brain she’d be dangerous!

Last edited:
Is that Zara gifting the old Zara or a new one. I had to stop watching as there was a sign across my phone about gifting now Not a chance.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.