Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windermere

VIP Member
Predictions, will she come on live and either

A) A BITCH HAD A FEW BEERS SWEETART SO WHAT. ACTING LIKE I CANT HAVE A DRINK. BITCH IS 41 DARLING IM A GROWN WOMEN IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. ALL YOU LITTLE TROLLS BETTER---RIGHT THATS IT SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

or

B) Nah man I'm never drinking again. That's it now. I can't do it. Devil juice. You're all lost if you drink alcohol. I'm going proper Muslim style. Mashala. No more drink. Never again. I'm a disgrace to society *full crying breakdown*

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Feska

VIP Member
Let’s see how today unfolds. She’s tried to make plans with a few people now. Lisa was supposed to be coming to stay in a luxury hotel. Last night she made plans on a live with Claudia to go to the Dorchester for dinner maybe . Modeen wants to take her out for cake because she likes cake on her birthday . Then later on she said doesn’t care about her birthday and can always order a cake to be delivered if she wants one .Her sons obviously don’t care. She knows she will probably be on her own. It’s all she deserves.

Reactions: 17

TinaS

Apparently the weather in Cornwall at the moment is boiling, like the south of France! Someone tell her it’s been snowing down there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
It wasn't private yesterday, I reckon this will be all smoke and mirrors anyway
I hope it's not just a case of "well actually I only spent xxx on cla"
I want what drugs she's on, benefits, bra size, diameter of cankles. I want the works

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Feska

VIP Member
She’s moving to Cornwall to be safe and because it’s good for her mental health. She’s crying now. convinced she can’t be found there and no one will know her. Has she forgotten the mayhem she caused there. They hated her but she needs everyone Cornwall to support her. She’s panicking. I get the feeling she’s running away from someone or something

She’s asking her sheep should she just leave her council flat and rent in Truro pronouncing it Thruro. They’re all telling her she can do it! They’re as deluded as her 🙄

She needs to get out of London. Tomorrow she will be saying are you mad London is the best place in the world and she couldn’t live anywhere else. . Loves to contradict herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The food bank rumor is really boring tbh.
Firstly you don’t need to prove that you’re on benefits to use a food bank (surely we’ve all read the horrendous headlines about nurses using food banks?), you can literally be employed and still need to use one. Secondly, this whole thing has come about because she was on live with a packet of dog biscuits, but food banks tailor the items that they give to you according to your needs, they don’t just hand out pet food to everyone regardless of whether or not they have a pet because it’d just be a complete and utter waste.
I don’t know why CLA had those dog biscuits, but either way it’s not evidence of her going to a food bank.

• Heart
I've never thought anyone else had passwords for the camera.
Cla buying a new iPhone and trying to set it up helped strengthen the fact she's absolutely fkn useless with tech
Tbf though CLA is tech savvy enough to use filters, order from apps, amazon, withdraw money from gifts, online banking etc

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I agree to an extent. I'm newish to CLA so I could have easily missed something.But to me, she shows loads of signs of someone severely mentally ill. And I don't think TikTok, her followers or 'fame" (as she'd call it) are helping at all.

Having said that, I know she isn't a model citizen and we can't blame all of her behaviour on MH alone.
Welcome to the world of Leanne!

Yes, there are some underlying mental health conditions for sure but you need to get passed that and realise that the mental health is what pays. If Leanne was straight up 'normal' person she wouldn't be bringing home £45k a week. No one would want to watch a woman go about normal life doing normal things, they do however want to watch a woman scream, shout, piss herself, make a show of herself in the 'public eye', and just be a huge twat.

There have been agencies reach out to Leanne to help, even psycho Zara has said that private therapy was sought - being unstable pays the bills, gets her off the hook and so on.

It's less about the vulnerability now and more about the manipulation.

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Fml my son heard me telling my husband about the live earlier and now he's strutting around shouting "we'll have all the police booyakaaah" 💀

• Haha

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Still on live now, drunk and slurring her words.
She’s so boring most of the time, just rude to people and begging for money.
😴😴

ETA; she’s really quite intoxicated so strap yourselves in. She’s either going to pass out or kick off.

Ps; Someone wrote “calm down hunni” and she said, “your dad is a rapist and should be locked up.” Then she farted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Someone asked why she shouts Roots and what it means and the response was: “it doesn’t mean anything at this point, just like a cow mooing” 😭😂

• Haha

Dracarys.x

Predictions, will she come on live and either

A) A BITCH HAD A FEW BEERS SWEETART SO WHAT. ACTING LIKE I CANT HAVE A DRINK. BITCH IS 41 DARLING IM A GROWN WOMEN IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. ALL YOU LITTLE TROLLS BETTER---RIGHT THATS IT SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

or

B) Nah man I'm never drinking again. That's it now. I can't do it. Devil juice. You're all lost if you drink alcohol. I'm going proper Muslim style. Mashala. No more drink. Never again. I'm a disgrace to society *full crying breakdown*
I literally read all that in her voice 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TinaS

According to her ‘fans’ she’s now the spitting image of Lana Del Ray, Marilyn Monroe and someone said she’s the Babs Windsor of this decade. Should have gone to spec savers!

• Haha
Reactions: 14