Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her level of arrogance is unbelievable, she sits there not one hint of embarrassment after her disgusting behaviour last night. Gives out the name of the salon she is in, thinks it's hilarious when people keep calling, until she's politely told off & then reverts to her usual threats of the police & once again, of course it's not her fault.

Also, she keeps forgetting, she can't go near the police, as they are looking for her regarding her vile behaviour towards the hotel receptionist.

One more rant.... Why does sge keep trying to copy Evil Queen Chelsey Harwood, you need to find some originality daarrling
After the verbal assault in the hotel and all the carry on with that Ricksta guy, she had some random dude in her house didn't she? I was watching her live for a bit that morning, maybe around 6am.. she was pissed up ( that's a given ), dancing like a rabid bleeping ape ( also a given ), when the police knocked on her door. Of course, she said that they came to tell her not to worry about what happened at the hotel and were obviously more interested in having their photo taken with her... πŸ™„ Anyway, they have already spoken to her about her disgusting racist, attack that night and looks like no action was taken.
She's going to be a state again tonight..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The hair looks terrible.. she's wearing jeans and a small pink bra top she had to wrap a scarf round her for the pictures.
Definitely same clothes then. You would think with how much she talks about people washing their bums and crusty boxers she would at least wear clean clothes πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After the verbal assault in the hotel and all the carry on with that Ricksta guy, she had some random dude in her house didn't she? I was watching her live for a bit that morning, maybe around 6am.. she was pissed up ( that's a given ), dancing like a rabid bleeping ape ( also a given ), when the police knocked on her door. Of course, she said that they came to tell her not to worry about what happened at the hotel and were more interested in having their photo taken with her... πŸ™„ Anyway, they have already spoken to her about her disgusting racist, attack that night.
Oh, my bad, I thought they only showed up because someone had called them for a welfare check. I didn't realise they managed to track her down πŸ™ˆ. I can't believe that having been spoken to by the police she still proclaims her innocence, she will never change πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
The hair looks terrible.. she's wearing jeans and a small pink bra top she had to wrap a scarf round her for the pictures.
she has a massive forehead and the hair colour makes her looked washed out.

Definitely same clothes then. You would think with how much she talks about people washing their bums and crusty boxers she would at least wear clean clothes πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
she is a dirty scruffy woman.

• Haha
Oh, my bad, I thought they only showed up because someone had called them for a welfare check. I didn't realise they managed to track her down πŸ™ˆ. I can't believe that having been spoken to by the police she still proclaims her innocence, she will never change πŸ™„
This is according to herself mind you πŸ˜… She didn't show the interaction. She is full of tit πŸ˜•

• Haha
Is she for real, she's just had her hair done & leaves the salon wrapping that stinky old thing around her head. Nice to see she's started the pity party already about being alone for her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her bank card barely just went through you could hear her in the background, yes it went through thank god for that 🀣

This is her leaving 🀣🀣🀣

Oh my Christ lushy the mod is back
Where is the crazy butterfly one? Has she disappeared back to the depths of hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol, even the dog couldn't get away from her quick enough 🀣🀣

Where is the crazy butterfly one? Has she disappeared back to the depths of hell?
I think she's busy swooning over Speedo, I always see her name pop up on the banner for gifting him a universe πŸ₯°πŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Sick
Cover your mouth when you cough woman πŸ˜–

Modeen has showed up she will be loving life now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She asked how she got blocked on Instagram..too bad her stupid mods won’t let anyone answer honestly.

Reactions: 5
On live now...its going to be one of those nights!!!! High on herself again, ego maniac. Looks horny as hell as well. Looking old and that pink scarf...wtf...pirates of the carribean darling!!!!

Make up plastered...thought she said she hated make up?? Everyone stroking her ego...YET AGAIN...irritating me tonight!

Last edited:
Her bank card barely just went through you could hear her in the background, yes it went through thank god for that 🀣

This is her leaving 🀣🀣🀣

[/QUOTE

This is her leaving 🀣🀣🀣

yeah I got blocked for saying she should keep her baps covered up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.