Chelsealeeart #2 Chels is on a downward spiral, she flashes her bits on live to make herself go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she’s sipping champagne like nothing happened!! She’ll be wasted again shortly

Reactions: 7
Oh and if you mention what happened earlier you’ll get blocked! Probably by the power tripping, jobless and enabling lushy mushy or whatever her account name is

Reactions: 7
She is loving what's happening just now, it's feeding her ego..
She just said "this is the downside to fame".. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her level of arrogance is unbelievable, she sits there not one hint of embarrassment after her disgusting behaviour last night. Gives out the name of the salon she is in, thinks it's hilarious when people keep calling, until she's politely told off & then reverts to her usual threats of the police & once again, of course it's not her fault.

Also, she keeps forgetting, she can't go near the police, as they are looking for her regarding her vile behaviour towards the hotel receptionist.

One more rant.... Why does sge keep trying to copy Evil Queen Chelsey Harwood, you need to find some originality daarrling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wishing cancer on people, being racist, flashing her growler and baps on live, getting a salon trolled and that’s just in the last 24 hours. Can’t this woman just have a normal day?!
I had cancer and I can’t tell you the anger I had at her last night. Well, it was more than normal anyway 😆

Reactions: 13
I got blocked for saying no one wants to book mate when the guy was saying where the salon is....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.