Chelsealeeart #19 Lost her big gifter, dribbled in her knicker and kicked out by the local vicar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah tit! How did I forget her threats of getting the IRA to come and personally attack people on her behalf !!?
Honestly these throwbacks alone are social suicide! IRA … ok cla… have a chat to my uncle who spent from age 18 till god knows when … putting himself in immediate danger undetonating bombs planted by the IRA . There would have been many deaths if he hadn’t. So cla … bring on your contacts you sad lonely fucker😂 and as for princess diana … wtf? I was there at a youngish age in the ministry of defence building in Whitehall … don’t chat tit love. You know nothing 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
And Mohamed Al Fayed... The boss of Harrods (who isn't the owner anymore 🤣)

One job, that's all and you forgot the frickin Irish. You're fired 🤣🤣🤣

She knows Alan Sugar too 😜
I actually have a vase…. Gifted to my grandad from him, it’s actually quite ugly😂 but it’s completely gold leafed … there’s only two in the world. I have one, and my parents have the other which is pink gold leafed… I also have sworn documents from the MOD and various priceless artefacts… I could be a millionaire if I sold them but they mean too much to me ❤

Reactions: 4
It's the Dave Courtneay one for me 🤣 he wouldn't have anything to do with that silly witch..her idea of "knowing " someone is seeing them in a restaurant or at traffic lights in their car..the pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually have a vase…. Gifted to my grandad from him, it’s actually quite ugly😂 but it’s completely gold leafed … there’s only two in the world. I have one, and my parents have the other which is pink gold leafed… I also have sworn documents from the MOD and various priceless artefacts… I could be a millionaire if I sold them but they mean too much to me ❤
If that was me, they'd be straight on eBay! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Only kidding. If you do sell them, don't forget to get out your cash for our neon yellow, fishy knickered friend. She'll be wanting ALL the lions.

Has she been on tonight since they were eating? Are they booyaka-ing in the bedsheets??

• Haha
Did anyone just catch Mo Deen slightly let slip that they “booyackad” as both their lower backs are hurting?😂

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is minging mo ordering her about in her own home! He has zero respect for her or her home !

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm fairly sure if you're a devout Muslim you would know what time sunrise is and when it's time to pray without the need to ask your followers watching you.

Reactions: 6
He's still got the same clothes on. This is day 4 now. He STILL hasn't brushed his teeth, he admitted it yesterday :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm fairly sure if you're a devout Muslim you would know what time sunrise is and when it's time to pray without the need to ask your followers watching you.
He’s a weird one. Praying with the microphone now. It’s mockery. I’m sure it’s all for views. Leanne is lonely and just wants company. She’s asked him for a kiss even though he told her just before he hadn’t cleaned his teeth for four days 😱
The way he carried on last night eating the food she prepared for him was bizarre. Foul manners. They’re made for each other in lots of ways but she’s deluded if she thinks they have any sort of future together. Who’d want to be with him anyway. Overgrown, attention seeking toddler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's bought him a toothbrush now. I'm starting to think she's afraid to be alone. For him staying there is better than his rat infested bedsit.

Reactions: 5
He's still got the same clothes on. This is day 4 now. He STILL hasn't brushed his teeth, he admitted it yesterday :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Sounds like a perfect match, she keeps the same clothes on for days and said the other night she not brushed her teeth for a week 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Never thought I'd say this. But cla trying to be cute and fawning over mo. Is rather sickening

Mo is rancid, the only reason she’s obsessed with his is because he’s an arab. It’s bleeping pathetic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.