Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Is there a tattle wiki on this woman? I’ve just discovered her and it’s mind boggling watching her lives, eager to know her story. She reminds me of a woman who is from the same town as me, same character, mannerisms etc and she is a paranoid schizophrenic…
No but happy to give you a run down.

Her name is Leanne Feeley. She's 42 years old this month. Not really clear on where she originates from as there are just so many stories but as far as we Southern folk say - (insert best GoT voiceover) she's from the North.

Leanne has 2 kids (20 and 18 although this sometimes changes to 18 and 16 when she's drunk/high and wallowing). Her kids were left with her BabyDaddy as she is a real life Dick Whittington and came to London to seek her fortune (this again is unclear but if we take Leanne at face value - she was forced to prostitute herself but this too changes from time to time to modelling or as an artist).

Leanne is an accomplished artist (I will give her that) mostly cubism. A lot of her work is replicated over and over in different forms. She has self valued these paintings to over £1.4 million despite actually never having exhibited or sold a single one. She'll often say the proceeds of the paintings sales is to help less fortunate kids but unless the less fortunate kids are the benefactors if Versace or Gucci in some inheritance like - this is bullshit. Every penny is spent on.... Leanne.

Leanne lives in Plimlico - NOT Chelsea or Belgravia as she likes to elude. She is in dilapidated social housing that in June is being demolished. Locally Leanne is barred from all pubs, restaurants and cafés and has to go further and further afield in order to get served anywhere. She's banned from Harrods and is well on her way to getting banned in Selfridges too. You only need to watch Leanne cook once to get an understanding that when she eats out - returning food, demanding refunds for eaten meals and drinks is purely for TikTok purposes. Her home cooked meals include monumental amounts of food to feed a family of 4 in once sitting - usually includes baked beans and sausages topped off with either squirty cream or lemon juice. Leanne has learnt all her cooking from Marco Pierre White and Gordan Ramsey - she even taught Gordan for a bit.

Leanne until recently was financially backed by someone who is almost as reviled as she - Zara. A psychologist from London who over the course of several months gifted her over £45,000. Zara, an utterly vile cretin thought that she could both change and make money off of the back of Leanne creating a company Roots Darling, opening a PO Box, installing security, detoxing Leanne from alcohol for it to go cataclysmically wrong apparently leaving Zara in bed contemplating suicide due to the online abuse she apparently received (if only she knew a psychologist or someone in the mental health field that could help.....). This led to an exposé that wasn't an exposé managed by Zara in which they took information from Tattle and Reddit and said they discovered it all themselves.... The Irish bint, some Awfy nutter, a Bumblebee all of which have subsequently gone on to continue gifting, including Zara!

This leads us to where we are today. Leanne, a weed addict, some say coke too a self diagnosed and unmedicated bi-polar, menopausal woman that has more periods than there are days in the week, whom likes to drink till she pisses herself, air dry and continue to wear outfits for WEEKS on end.

Feel free to add anything more Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Feska

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #20 Chelsea can never remember a thing that’s she’s done. Don’t worry it’s all over the #fyp hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Windermere

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for Zara and her minion support group who are currently live talking about her disgusted they are. CLAs behavior has always been consistent, you all knew what you were getting into. You're all gutted because your thousands of pounds worth of gifts didn't equate to a friendship with a woman you've become so obsessed with. And I don't for one second believe Zaras or her kids have been getting death threats. Show some evidence. Why would anyone care? Get the violin out for Zara and her bank balance 🎻🎻🎻

Reactions: 23

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
So Tattle and Reddit have been sending death threats to Zara....

Really? Like, really really? Where are the receipts Zara? Let's see the proof? Oh... There isn't any. Any threats you have had will of been in the comments of CLAs lives as they are gunning for you. It's the fans that don't like you!

We however called you out exactly for what you are. A user. You saw CLA as an opportunity to make money 'quickly'. You thought that you could 'change' her. As anyone who has been a victim of an abuser will know - they never change. You bit off far more than you could chew. The beast couldn't be calmed. You fed her ego, you encouraged a racist, homophobic, transphobic, substance dependant narcissist believing that at the end of it you'd come out with a good wedge of money. Now you've been burnt, you want to play victim.

Don't lay your errors at OUR feet. You made this whole mess yourself and now you need to clean it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Zara needs to watch her back in case Chelsea gets the arabs/nigerians/indians/germans/albanians/muslims/somalians/brazilians/scousers/pakistanis/italians/jews/spainards/iranians/colombians/jamaicans on her

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrskane29

VIP Member
You need a medal or therapy for listening that long 😂
Im sat here cringing but pissing myself 😭😭 basically said mo has a chode... a fat juicy one 😭😭 and that the last time he was there he had a stonkin hard on coz she was sat on him! Imagine seeing ya ma talk like that infront of 4k people!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Windermere

VIP Member
Her and his behavior last night was nothing short of disgraceful

Shes absolutely infatuated with him. She has a fetish for Arab men and their culture. It'll all end in tears in a week or so

Also just to add, the man feeds himself via soup kitchens for the homeless. Absolute freeloading prick

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Chelsea with all the crap with her “sister” I know Chelsea is a big gobby annoyance to tiktok (like most) but can’t people not be involved with their family without being “exposed” or receiving ridiculous amounts of abuse.
I’m estranged from my family cause they were abusive and ridiculously controlling towards me before leaving me homeless at 17. My brothers are still up my parents arses and would never say a bad word about them yet I would happily tell others about what I put up with from them. It doesn’t mean I’m a nasty liar. Ive just looked on her latest tiktok too and the comments are so weird and obviously connected to the sister stuff like “we’ll track you down”
Absolutely crazy.
she’s not helped herself but honestly her sisters just as bad.
sorry late to the party here but I’ve just been watching her ranting and raving on live and she mentioned tattle so thought I’d come on 🤣
The thing is though Leanne has told so many lies that it's her undoing and I'm not really surprised that someone has popped their head up to 'correct' her.

I too am estranged from my family but I don't discuss them. They take no space in my thoughts or day to day life - Leanne cannot go a day without bringing someone up and the story is never the same story twice. In the space of quite literally 3 minutes this week she said 'I don't have no sisters, never heard of her. I ain't never had a sister called Georgie.... She's exposing stuff?? Well wait till I start exposing shit about her and her scrubber mother. Just because we share the same Dad doesn't mean she knows me'. This was literally how it went....! I don't think people would pay Georgie and mind at all if Leanne didn't keep peddling lie upon lie. On a daily basis more and more are seeing her for what she is, she's a narc who uses emotional triggers to groom money out of people that genuinely think they can help her. If this was a bloke you'd see SR over SR like you do with Paul Breach but as it's a woman people throw money at her. It's becoming clearer that people are wising up quicker now.

So basically my point is, if she didn't talk about them and use them as emotional triggers then no one would be do invested in hearing from these people that pop up. If you're estranged at your request then there should be no need to go on and on about it to strangers on the phone... Unless of course it benefits you.

Does that make sense?

I'll go back to my old saying and that is that Leanne isn't vulnerable, she is a master manipulator.

Just catching up … her telling a girl to wash her stinking knickers… she’s one to talk, she pissed herself live because she was so fucked 😂😂😂
You must be new.... Leanne pisses herself nightly when pissed. My particular favourite is when she then used a tea towel to dry the floor after she had a full empty into her dainty G-string and then forget the following morning and dried her dishes with it.... 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Windermere

VIP Member
Crying that she wants her baby father back and that she wants to ride his 'carribean sausage'

:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Guy from Selfridges café who was racially and verbally abused by CLA, has been Live with Mama Kaz talking about it. He's had police involved but can't comment further on that.

He sounds a really lovely guy.

Edited to add his name is Cash, and the incident IS being followed up on, witnesses have been contacted etc.

• Wow

Salale

VIP Member
I can't believe I'm reading all this sympathy for cla ! Have you all forgotten what a racist abusive agressive bitch she is ? What has this half sister done that's even close to as nasty as cla has done ..jeez you people turn on a sixpence.

• Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
They always throw in the old ‘death threats’ when they want sympathy but never show evidence. I don’t believe that Zara is scared to speak up for herself she was a gobby little shit on CLA’s lives giving it to her followers, blocking everybody that would call her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 17

Lola-may

People r saying he is vile but she is just as bad if not worse. What comes out that woman’s mouth is disgusting & totally disrespectful 🤬🤬. I have zero sympathy for her & the way he treats her ( although I do agree on it been an act ). I have said it before CLA is very clever at what she does & she plays the victim well when needs to!! I am a mental health worker & it’s a joke how much she throws MH word around to try & justify her nasty behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do feel sorry for EQ 🤷🏽‍♀️ for the transphobia that's blasted straight infront of her, and the fact she drove hours so CLA wouldn't be alone on NYE
Harwood didn’t go so CLA wouldn’t be her own 🤣🤣

she can’t go out locally, in case she bumps into Elsa Frost. Also, interest in her has wained so she’s trying to get her name ‘back out there’.

Reactions: 16

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I didn't see that part, like I said she's a shitty person, but I've been in a situation where you're stuck away from home
She was honestly awful, within the space of about an hour she’d tried to start 2 fights with 2 seperate groups of men, thrown alcohol at a guy, told a mother to shut her child up, grabbed up some girl without her consent in a cafe and started swinging her around the room. If she was made to feel uncomfortable then good, a taste of her own medicine might make her re-think her ways.

With regards to any transphobia, EQ is a foul misogynist who constantly degrades women calling them slags, whores saying vile things about cos female genitals and her trans vagina (read: surgically inverted penis) is sooo much nicer than any woman’s. It’s fucking disgusting to be honest, and she has also said vile things about other transgenders so I personally disregard any supposed transphobia towards EQ because 99% of the time it’s in response to something awful said by her first.

Reactions: 16

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Fiver says barred resulting in some casual racism
My bet for tonight is:
1. A few more drinks at this place followed by a fight with the waiter over the bill
2. An attempt to get into a bar/pub which she has previously been banned from, culminating in the staff refusing to serve her and security removing her from the place
3. Tears (+ gifts)
4. Argument with random local
5. Get amped and scream roots and booyaka a few times
6. Arrive home, order 6 brewdog on ubereats
7. Smoke 3 zoots
8. Some mashallahing / alhamdullilahing and maybe a bit of offensive praying and crying about how she loves modeen
9. More tears
10. Pass out on sofa and let the gifts roll in till morning
11. Wake up in a filthy mood and go to coffee shop to shout at random strangers

ETA, looks like people are already calling the restaurant so let the fun begin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

DellaC

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Gob Almighty. Walking around in her piss stained nightie, crying over her usual big gifters because they're being well tightie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15