Chelsealeeart #19 Lost her big gifter, dribbled in her knicker and kicked out by the local vicar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think death threats are abit too far , especially involving her kids . But Zara being scared to speak for herself online is very hard to believe ! She gave it so much attitude on lives with CLA and now she’s all scared , hmmm

Reactions: 9
I have zero sympathy for Zara and her minion support group who are currently live talking about her disgusted they are. CLAs behavior has always been consistent, you all knew what you were getting into. You're all gutted because your thousands of pounds worth of gifts didn't equate to a friendship with a woman you've become so obsessed with. And I don't for one second believe Zaras or her kids have been getting death threats. Show some evidence. Why would anyone care? Get the violin out for Zara and her bank balance 🎻🎻🎻

Reactions: 23
They always throw in the old ‘death threats’ when they want sympathy but never show evidence. I don’t believe that Zara is scared to speak up for herself she was a gobby little tit on CLA’s lives giving it to her followers, blocking everybody that would call her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 17
They always throw in the old ‘death threats’ when they want sympathy but never show evidence. I don’t believe that Zara is scared to speak up for herself she was a gobby little tit on CLA’s lives giving it to her followers, blocking everybody that would call her out on her bullshit.
Exactly my point . It’s karma on Zara. Also if she was so decent she could’ve given that money to charity rather than Leanne , but she wanted clout and attention else she would’ve given her money off TT as she knows they take a percentage .

Reactions: 12
I have zero sympathy for Zara and her minion support group who are currently live talking about her disgusted they are. CLAs behavior has always been consistent, you all knew what you were getting into. You're all gutted because your thousands of pounds worth of gifts didn't equate to a friendship with a woman you've become so obsessed with. And I don't for one second believe Zaras or her kids have been getting death threats. Show some evidence. Why would anyone care? Get the violin out for Zara and her bank balance 🎻🎻🎻
Exactly this.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely knew it would be the 666 crew exposing CLA 😂 oooooo the ulterior motives 😂😂😂
Absolutely trying to get zara on board for all the gifts 😂

Reactions: 4
Zara was her biggest gifter , but guess what ? She’s no longer a sista all because she gifted another mista (Dave Doran )

Reactions: 9
So Tattle and Reddit have been sending death threats to Zara....

Really? Like, really really? Where are the receipts Zara? Let's see the proof? Oh... There isn't any. Any threats you have had will of been in the comments of CLAs lives as they are gunning for you. It's the fans that don't like you!

We however called you out exactly for what you are. A user. You saw CLA as an opportunity to make money 'quickly'. You thought that you could 'change' her. As anyone who has been a victim of an abuser will know - they never change. You bit off far more than you could chew. The beast couldn't be calmed. You fed her ego, you encouraged a racist, homophobic, transphobic, substance dependant narcissist believing that at the end of it you'd come out with a good wedge of money. Now you've been burnt, you want to play victim.

Don't lay your errors at OUR feet. You made this whole mess yourself and now you need to clean it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Asif a death threat would be allowed on a thread zara... not very bleeping bright are you?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG is she really saying it’s tattle and the other page ? I didn’t know that ! She’s been hanging around with CLA too long , blaming others but not seeing her own faults!! Darlin nobody made you gift , you’re a grown ass woman ! Get a grip !

Does she also think it’s only people from here that dislike her ? I’m sure there are a hell of a lot of people that don’t like her , come on , she’s really not a likeable person with that stinking attitude ? Why did everyone like chlaudia and not her ?

Who the hell is this phoenix bird and what the hell has any of this got to do with her? Crying saying it’s affecting her so much so she’s leaving tiktok! Like wtf!!!! Girl stay in your own lane and mind your damn business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell is this phoenix bird and what the hell has any of this got to do with her? Crying saying it’s affecting her so much so she’s leaving tiktok! Like wtf!!!! Girl stay in your own lane and mind your damn business 😂
Its that queenofhearts tit she just changed her name!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.