Chelsealeeart #19 Lost her big gifter, dribbled in her knicker and kicked out by the local vicar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost my tit when the 666 crew where calling for everyone to gift Dave Dorans. How about.... No! Stop telling people to gift and to part with their money you cretins!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lost my tit when the 666 crew where calling for everyone to gift Dave Dorans. How about.... No! Stop telling people to gift and to part with their money you cretins!
I said it from the start the 666’s would wait till the time was right and try and poach Zara 😂 if she’s thick enough to fall for it again then more fool her!

Reactions: 5
I said it from the start the 666’s would wait till the time was right and try and poach Zara 😂 if she’s thick enough to fall for it again then more fool her!
She will fall for it , she’s addicted as she told CLA apparently
#affected

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Tattle and Reddit have been sending death threats to Zara....

Really? Like, really really? Where are the receipts Zara? Let's see the proof? Oh... There isn't any. Any threats you have had will of been in the comments of CLAs lives as they are gunning for you. It's the fans that don't like you!

We however called you out exactly for what you are. A user. You saw CLA as an opportunity to make money 'quickly'. You thought that you could 'change' her. As anyone who has been a victim of an abuser will know - they never change. You bit off far more than you could chew. The beast couldn't be calmed. You fed her ego, you encouraged a racist, homophobic, transphobic, substance dependant narcissist believing that at the end of it you'd come out with a good wedge of money. Now you've been burnt, you want to play victim.

Don't lay your errors at OUR feet. You made this whole mess yourself and now you need to clean it up.
Lmaoooo
ZARA, report any death threats on this tattle page and I guarantee you they will be removed by mods almost instantly and the members sending them will be banned. This site has extremely strict rules regarding that sort of thing!

Reactions: 14
Im horrified anyone would take anything that far as to make any kind of threats towards anyone and its not right at all.
I do think Zara was a fool with gifting Chelsey so much money, we all tried to warn her over and over. How would anyone even know where she lives to make these terrible threats. I went into the live last night for a little while but did not hear anything at all regards any kind of exposure, CLA tells people just about everything about herself so im not even sure they have anything to expose.
Who thinks she will take a shower today and change into fresh clothing.
I hope Mo goes home or anywhere.
Why should anyone be gifting Dave anyway? none of them are worth gifting anything to imo.

Im horrified anyone would take anything that far as to make any kind of threats towards anyone and its not right at all.
I do think Zara was a fool with gifting Chelsey so much money, we all tried to warn her over and over. How would anyone even know where she lives to make these terrible threats. I went into the live last night for a little while but did not hear anything at all regards any kind of exposure, CLA tells people just about everything about herself so im not even sure they have anything to expose.
Who thinks she will take a shower today and change into fresh clothing.
I hope Mo goes home or anywhere.
Why should anyone be gifting Dave anyway? none of them are worth gifting anything to imo.
Has she been live today? Not seen her on tiktok since last night!

Reactions: 2
Has she been live today? Not seen her on tiktok since last night!
Not as of yet… she’s either sleeping or avoiding it, I think she knows it didn’t go down well. And good! I’m not religious in any form, but I firmly believe in respecting every religion and peoples choices. When she does come on let’s see what excuses she has this time, as she wasn’t drunk …

Reactions: 11
She's probably got Mo's sausage in her big gob.

Apologies if you were eating whilst reading this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She was on earlier sometime after 12 ranting about Zara again- saying her husband is messaging her now, there’s a group of trolls attacking her, Zara has stole her camo money etc then the live just ended.

• Wow
Zara needs to watch her back in case Chelsea gets the arabs/nigerians/indians/germans/albanians/muslims/somalians/brazilians/scousers/pakistanis/italians/jews/spainards/iranians/colombians/jamaicans on her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zara needs to watch her back in case Chelsea gets the arabs/nigerians/indians/germans/albanians/muslims/somalians/brazilians/scousers/pakistanis/italians/jews/spainards/iranians/colombians/jamaicans on her
Don't forget, Dave Courtney!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was on earlier sometime after 12 ranting about Zara again- saying her husband is messaging her now, there’s a group of trolls attacking her, Zara has stole her camo money etc then the live just ended.
No wonder Zara needs attention from
CLA 😂😂 her hubby is messaging other woman 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if you forgot the bloody Irish!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is absolutely obsessed about asking people where they’re from isn’t she. You forgot she’s very partial to the Moroccans too. Plus all the ‘mans from the ends’ wherever that might be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.