Chelsealeeart #17 Number 1 despite the rants, she celebrated by pissing her pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she put anything and everything into whatever she’s cooking!?
Because it’s like a toddler. It dresses like a toddler, acts like a toddler, thinks like a toddler, has tantrums and meltdowns like a toddler, is held to the same standards and expectations as a toddler - therefore it also cooks like a toddler! simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Brilliant thread title :LOL:

Anyone else notice she puts cream on absolutely EVERYTHING. Turns my stomach :sick:

Reactions: 2
on a side note, anyone else think that it looks like an anglerfish when it has those two strands of hair spouting from the pirate scarf at the top of the head with the fake hair braided in? 😂
794DA9FA-525E-4FE9-BA40-D6F14EEE3B0E.png
73A0E968-25D4-41F1-938C-44427AA0B3D7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like she's taking a dump on the kitchen floor as well on that screenshot.Love the angler fish comparison as well.Had me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🥰

• Haha
I guess boy George took some time out of gifting CLA to present an award at the NTA’s 🤣 (obviously I know it’s not the real boy George gifting her).

Reactions: 9
I saw a disgusting video her saying dreadful things to an older lady, I'm sure she hates old people. This is not the first time.

Reactions: 6
I saw a disgusting video her saying dreadful things to an older lady, I'm sure she hates old people. This is not the first time.
My friend saw her a couple of weeks ago . ..he said he watched walk along a street shouting at people ....after they had passed her and didn't realise she was shouting at them ...she calculates every move she makes.Shes very immature and very dim in a lot of ways.. but savvy when it comes to her art of being "chelsea" .

I only seen a little bit of her today and her face was red and swollen, what's going on now something big, I think.

Notice there is a new name titelling everyone to keep gifting.
I only seen a little bit of her today and her face was red and swollen, what's going on now something big, I think.
She said she was going off to have Botox this afternoon.

So chelsea's live was discontinued whilst she's in a full on rant about boy george. Im guessing tiktok blocked it as she was probably about to unleash all sorts about the arranged gifting that's going on 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So chelsea's live was discontinued whilst she's in a full on rant about boy george. Im guessing tiktok blocked it as she was probably about to unleash all sorts about the arranged gifting that's going on 🤔
Oh missed it. What did she say? Pissed as a 🦜 ?

What was she ranting about?

We both said the same thing at the same time 🤣🤣

• Haha
She is definitely pissed as a parrot! She was ranting about how boy george is gone, its over. And that she saw boy george comment on Lawrence and mama kaz's lives 🤣 and that boy george is a chavvy young girl in a tracksuit from the estate 😂😂
Edit : Oh and this...
Screenshot_20221014-201454_TikTok.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s been blocked yet again, she’s no longer on the leader board! Oh perfect justice! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the agency are getting a little bit p'd off with her. She is a loose canon and giving a bit more and more away every day when she is drunk. I feel sure that they shut her down on her roots account and then Zara came in to her own account to try and control the situation.

She’s been blocked yet again, she’s no longer on the leader board! Oh perfect justice! 😂😂
Zara said on the live a minute ago that she will sort it, so she is deffo an agency person. I am loving the fact that it is all being exposed. Since we started to find things out the gifting has slowed right down. They over did it and ruined it for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is definitely pissed as a parrot! She was ranting about how boy george is gone, its over. And that she saw boy george comment on Lawrence and mama kaz's lives 🤣 and that boy george is a chavvy young girl in a tracksuit from the estate 😂😂
Edit : Oh and this... View attachment 1651050
Oh wow it’s all kicking off! She’s her own worst enemy. Loose lips sink ships. I hope it all comes crashing down for her. Just caught a few minutes of her live earlier she looked high as a kite. Think perhaps the green Mama Kaz supplied her with is a little stronger than she’s used to. 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she said to much the other night about the gifting.All the big gifters seem to have gone. She can't keep her mouth shut

I think she said to much the other night about the gifting.All the big gifters seem to have gone. She can't keep her mouth shut
She was always going to be her own downfall. This is the start of it ...and it's going to be popcorn viewing when it all kicks off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.