Chelsealeeart #17 Number 1 despite the rants, she celebrated by pissing her pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women of her age who use periods as an excuse for behaviour know they’ve done wrong. She must have had enough in her life now to handle the side effects in her body. She’s just a lunatic.
Or maybe she’s actually going through the menopause right now? Would explain the irregular cycles

Reactions: 7
With her lifestyle and habits her periods are probably irregular anyway. Some women do have them a lot more regular than others, the same some women can go months without. Can't believe we're debating her cycle on here🤣

• Haha
With the pain in her back, she should get this checked

I'm not telling her she might yell at me.

Reactions: 3
With the pain in her back, she should get this checked

I'm not telling her she might yell at me.
See that’s not right behaviour. Her not you. Anyone who wants to help or offer genuine advice, gets verbally abused. She only wants ass kissers and big gifters. And that’s just one of the many reasons I cannot stand her.

Only trouble with her you never know if she's telling the truth if she as any ailments.If she genuinely as pain in back she definitely needs to get it checked out.Lot of these begs use all sorts of ploys and manipulation tactics for sympathy to get the gifts in.Thats the problem you can't believe a word they say or whos genuine.As for her periods she always says she's due all the time.Just an excuse for her vile mood swing behaviour.

Or maybe she’s actually going through the menopause right now? Would explain the irregular cycles
Thing is though nobody gives a tit if she is or isn’t. Millions of women go through this, she needs to deal with it gracefully or duck right off.

Just like everything with Leanne it’s excuses. She’s bottom of the barrel and ALWAYS will be

Reactions: 10
Its a pisstake! I posted the other day on the other thread that its literally been known on the FYP all the top gifters are in a whatsapp sharing gifts. Lo and behold CLA gets pissed and shows screenshots of a gifter that actually works for an angency! Now we have this new "who am i" gifter that drops 3 massive gifts -probs over a grands worth - in literally 2 mins? She used to be funny, now its just a scam

Reactions: 10
As soon as she said she was going out they started to drop big gifts. It's becoming clearer daily as to what's going on.

Reactions: 2
Only wants 10k hats 💀
She just asked if she has to declare her gifts, even though its for her art🤣🤣 like it matters what it's for. Everyone telling her yes but she tries to justify herself anyway.

As if Zara has a child/children but Spends so much on Chelsea - surely you'd put that money into your child/family. Makes me feel sad actually

Edit: also wtf is she wearing? Like genuinely what is the yellow thing? All I can think is hey georgieeeee from IT🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is anyone listening to her live now, bigging up mama katz. She has now said that Zara is going to help her with her business plan and she asked the question do i have to declare money now. Interesting

Reactions: 1
Is anyone listening to her live now, bigging up mama katz. She has now said that Zara is going to help her with her business plan and she asked the question do i have to declare money now. Interesting
What username is she under.

UPDATE: I can now see she is on rootsdarlings, however I think they have blocked my new username too!

Last edited:
She’s on live right now cooking pasta. She’s got the raw pasta in a saucepan with milk and water and is boiling it … 🙄 🤢

Last edited:
Thing is though nobody gives a tit if she is or isn’t. Millions of women go through this, she needs to deal with it gracefully or duck right off.

Just like everything with Leanne it’s excuses. She’s bottom of the barrel and ALWAYS will be
Aw come on, this is the woman who will boot off in the street, lie to get free food, steal, get wasted and show her fanny and arse on a live but you’re berating her for moaning about her periods 💀? I feel like this is one incidence when her complaints are actually justified lmao

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.