Chelsealeeart #15 Makes thousands a week, she must reek, even goes live whilst taking a leak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they've fallen out and are competing in the new leaderboard at midnight.... shock horror. All fake for views and gifts!
It’s all a game and their stupid sheep fall for it every time. It will be the battle of the queens (beggars) for the sodding leaderboard later on 🙄

Reactions: 5
No she was sat in a pub and he stole it 🤣😂. She obviously takes it out with her because she’s sooooo famous.

i didn’t realise EQ was transgender (I don’t follow her) and she is quite skinny so probably didn’t have enough muscle/fat to make them look natural.

also the amount of bloody McDonald’s she’s just had delivered 😂😂 Fillet of fish, wrap, large chips, donut, McFlurry and an Apple pie
Ah that's funny, I would have loved to see her reaction, maybe those police officers that monitor her chat might have a few leads on the culprit 😂😂

I actually remember watching that live, she went out...... yes, in public, dressed like that, to a lovely quiet little wine bar/restaurant & couldn't understand what people were staring at 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The 3 stones that Gemma lost have come back with all their mates, all 300 of them! If not more. How the duck did she get to Greece? No way that monstrosity fitted in a passenger plane.
Aw poor old gemma! Think you might be on the wrong thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No she was sat in a pub and he stole it 🤣😂. She obviously takes it out with her because she’s sooooo famous.

i didn’t realise EQ was transgender (I don’t follow her) and she is quite skinny so probably didn’t have enough muscle/fat to make them look natural.

also the amount of bloody McDonald’s she’s just had delivered 😂😂 Fillet of fish, wrap, large chips, donut, McFlurry and an Apple pie
She’s had all that about 4 times this week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.