Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sln2404

This has finished me off.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pampas

I just came across her Live about an hour ago and she was screeching and cursing in the street, slagging off and filming people sitting outside the cafes and restaurants. I'm not sure what had happened but she was saying 'people are too rude man' and I think we've all watched her long enough now to imagine the possible scenario that had preceeded this latest obnoxious outburst.

Anyway.... as she's stomping off, shouting about tik tok famous, lives in Belgravia, 2 point 7 on her Live blah, blah, blah, she happens across a young brown skinned male minding his own business. She films him and shouts 'mashalla brother' at him. She probably thought this would be enough to get him on her side, but it actually sounded like she was taking the piss out of him. The guy wasn't having any of it and reacted by saying ' don't come to me with that Mashalla shit. Who do you think you are?'

She was obviously taken aback and her response was one of the vilest tirades I've heard come from her mouth. She followed him into a shop and harassed this complete stranger, calling him a woman beater, slagged off his mother and used the worst expletives you can possibly imagine making references to her own genetalia ( in between saying 'I know Modeen' as if every Muslim knows who Modeen is ffs)

Thankfully the guy gave as good as he got and his abrupt reaction seemed more 'normal' than most of the (carefully selected) people she is usually rude to, who tend to pander to her and pussyfoot around her.

This interaction seemed to leave her a bit shaken and at the same time incandescent with rage and she quickly jumped into a taxi and immediately started playing the victim, telling the taxi driver that a man had just harassed her!!! LIES!

She really needs to start being more careful. She seems to be pushing boundaries more and more each day and it's only a matter of time before she comes a croper.
When will she get it through her thick skull that most people do not want a camera shoved in their face unexpectedly, broadcasted Live on tik tok. I honestly can't think of anything worse

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Anotherct

VIP Member
She is racist, she is vulgar and confrontational and sometimes I think ‘oh have a day off’ but then half of the time she’s actually hilarious. I can’t stop watching and I’m mesmerised that someone like this exists. Do I like her? Absolutely not. Would I gift her? No way but when she’s on a melt down shouting chicken I belly laugh so hard and when everything else in the world seems a bit shit for many, she makes us all laugh, intentionally or not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
The 3 stones that Gemma lost have come back with all their mates, all 300 of them! If not more. How the fuck did she get to Greece? No way that monstrosity fitted in a passenger plane.
Aw poor old gemma! Think you might be on the wrong thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

donehadherses

I watched her live when she popped out this morning to her usual coffee shop. she was nice as pie - about 3k views at this point.

once the first coffee went in and the views went down to 2.4k ish, you could see her beady little eyes searching around the cafe for something to latch onto. "is this coffee different? is this semi skimmed milk?" talking at people in the cafe etc.

by the time the second coffee was ordered and views were below 1.5k, you could see her entire demeanour shift. actively wanging her neck round every time she spoke, almost begging someone to look at her. booyaka and the stupid hand gestures, acting all fidgety and mental.

i ascertained this while doing my hair yet there are people who sit in her lives every day and think it's not related to views or attention at all. 🫢🫥

Reactions: 19

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Has she ever been this manic before, I’ve watched her on and off and never seen her this bad.
This isn't mania!! This is manipulation at its finest. She'll be back on shortly, have a good cry, allow comments and the gifts will roll in.

Wish people would see that it's not vulnerability or mania - it's manipulation. She knows how to get the money in.

Her new tactic is to get the account blocked, appear on another and then beg for help getting 'down' the leaderboard on the next one. Gets it blocked and then starts again on the next account. Her gifters won't 'maintain' her in the leaderboard but will assist getting her next account in the top 10. Again - manipulation.

She's not stupid. She's clever as they come. A con artist to the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Earlier when she was doing her 'I'm somebody I'm not a nobody anymore' mantra, I thought she looked genuinely miserable. But then she gets that weird completely dead stare on her face with her jaw clenched then swinging and it's kinda terrifying.
oh darling, I’ve now got my VIP member status, I am a self made VIP of tattle, I’m somebody, I’m not a nobody anymore 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She is funny tbh, my favourite has to be when she is kicking off and starts threatening to get every single nationality to come and sort out whoever has antagonized her 🤣
“I’LL GET THE ALBANIANS ON YOU, I’LL GET THE RUSSIANS ON YOU, I’LL GET THE ARABS. THE INDIANS AND THE ITALIANS ON YOU!
KNOW WHAT TIME OF DAY IT IS, ALHAMDULLILAH, ABSOLUTELY DARLING, ROOTS!”

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
No one on this thread thinks racism is funny. Also there's a huge difference between being bloody ignorant and saying racially insensitive pigshit and being an actual racist person with hate in your heart for others, and I genuinely don't think Chelsea is the latter.

Stuff she says is funny as fuck. She's objectively hillarious but also still a bit of a dick. Remember the rules of tattle, everyone's entitled to their opinion ☺

• Heart
I don't think what she's doing is "awesome" it's disgusting. The anxiety and tension she causes! If I worked there and had her as a customer it would have me rage quitting as someone with genuine mental health!

Her fans are already leaving negative, false reviews on the restaurant's page too. It's not even funny - she's destroying businesses and upsetting people just trying to go about their day

• Heart
Reactions: 17