Chelsealeeart #15 Makes thousands a week, she must reek, even goes live whilst taking a leak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a pretty bad break by the sounds of it! He brought it on himself tho so I don't feel sorry for him! Its only a matter of time before CLA and Borewood get whacked also!
So rude to keep glancing at the camera and not give the doctor your full attention. She’s trying to help you, idiot! Listen! Put your phone away for 5 mins. These people are so intensely stupid.

Reactions: 5
So rude to keep glancing at the camera and not give the doctor your full attention. She’s trying to help you, idiot! Listen! Put your phone away for 5 mins. These people are so intensely stupid.
Lol considering the abuse that NHS staff have to deal with from patients and their family members on a daily basis, a patient looking at their phone is the least of their worries 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why does CLA keep saying she is disabled, in what way is she disabled.
I don't think she is registered disabled, cant be sure though. She's talking about her 'menkul elf' when she says she's disabled. I have PTSD and depression and I'm classed as disabled because of it (I don't refer to myself as disabled though or expect any special treatment, and I certainly don't use it as an excuse for my behaviour)

Reactions: 8
I don't think she is registered disabled, cant be sure though. She's talking about her 'menkul elf' when she says she's disabled. I have PTSD and depression and I'm classed as disabled because of it (I don't refer to myself as disabled though or expect any special treatment, and I certainly don't use it as an excuse for my behaviour)
I'm the same that's why I asked, If I could do half of what she does I would be happy.

Reactions: 2
Lol considering the abuse that NHS staff have to deal with from patients and their family members on a daily basis, a patient looking at their phone is the least of their worries 🤣
Oh I’m fully aware…but that doesn’t make it ok! He’s still rude.

Reactions: 3
Oh I’m fully aware…but that doesn’t make it ok! He’s still rude.
They’re all extremely rude. Full of their own importance and completely deluded. Talking like gangsters. Thick as pig 💩. All living in their sad little parallel universe of TikTok. Begging and scamming people. Constantly looking for trouble. Craving attention and getting it any way they can marauding around like animals . Lowlife idiots!
TikTok famous my arse!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's just spent £500 on one night in a Hotel but then has the nerve to say she is going Live tonight and try for the leader board and be there to support her, EQ will be doing the same. No end to the greed at all.

Did EQ go home I could not see her on the Live.

Followers nagging her to go visit Modem I cannot see he would be allowed random people in the hospital plus they no doubt will be operating.

Reactions: 6
She's just spent £500 on one night in a Hotel but then has the nerve to say she is going Live tonight and try for the leader board and be there to support her, EQ will be doing the same. No end to the greed at all.

Did EQ go home I could not see her on the Live.

Followers nagging her to go visit Modem I cannot see he would be allowed random people in the hospital plus they no doubt will be operating.
EQ was there behind the camera about an hour ago.

also, how bad are EQ boobs. I know they’re fake but they literally look stuck on with glue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've turned her off for some reason she is irritating me a lot. and so are some of her followers.
She seems to be bending forward too much and coughing a lot today.
Tonight's going to be interesting, I've promised myself an early night tonight so I hope people catch the best bits.

also, how bad are EQ boobs. I know they’re fake but they literally look stuck on with glue 😂
They always remind me of two brioche burger buns 🙈

Does anyone understand whst she's waffling about, she said someone stole her ring light but they didn't steal her sunglasses, did her flat get broken into or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s pissed and high as a kite. Swearing, talking rubbish and being crude. The begging is outrageous. If she doesn’t get 1k viewers she’s going……. again 🙄

Last edited:
Apparently they've fallen out and are competing in the new leaderboard at midnight.... shock horror. All fake for views and gifts!

Reactions: 5
They always remind me of two brioche burger buns 🙈

Does anyone understand whst she's waffling about, she said someone stole her ring light but they didn't steal her sunglasses, did her flat get broken into or something?
No she was sat in a pub and he stole it 🤣😂. She obviously takes it out with her because she’s sooooo famous.

i didn’t realise EQ was transgender (I don’t follow her) and she is quite skinny so probably didn’t have enough muscle/fat to make them look natural.

also the amount of bloody McDonald’s she’s just had delivered 😂😂 Fillet of fish, wrap, large chips, donut, McFlurry and an Apple pie

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.