Chelsealeeart #15 Makes thousands a week, she must reek, even goes live whilst taking a leak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy guacamole!
I have just come across her on tiktok & just knew she'd have a thread here.
What a character!

Reactions: 3
Chelsea being a nutter as per usual , speaking shite as usual , saying she’s a millionaire as usual 😂

Also , known for getting kicked out of everywhere

Mods , Chelsea needs a wiki please

I think you have to post in that thread asking them to make a wiki

Reactions: 1
I’ve asked for a wiki. Deeznuts had already asked but they wanted more information so I’ve given them it

Reactions: 6

I think you have to post in that thread asking them to make a wiki
Dw guys I posted there last week asking for one, they should get round to it at some point

I’ve asked for a wiki. Deeznuts had already asked but they wanted more information so I’ve given them it
Ah thanks

Reactions: 3
Just settling myself in to this new thread by saying she's been on Mo's live since around 4.30am. Think she must have fallen asleep watching cause she's still on there now. He had a beautiful woman with him which I'm sure is in no way related to her gifting him a lion and other gifts to a total of 76900 coins 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just settling myself in to this new thread by saying she's been on Mo's live since around 4.30am. Think she must have fallen asleep watching cause she's still on there now. He had a beautiful woman with him which I'm sure is in no way related to her gifting him a lion and other gifts to a total of 76900 coins 😭
I put on Mos live at about 5:30 / 6 and she wasn’t on it. Just a Muslim woman in the background talking and lots of comments saying for him to let her leave which I didn’t get. He then went live with a guy who said to let her go or get her an Uber and she said she was leaving soon and then a woman called Fay I think it was who had spent £400 on him sending him gifts . It was so weird, what were they all doing up.

oh I’ve just realised I think you meant watching the live. I wasn’t sure the comments went so quickly.

I put on Mos live at about 5:30 / 6 and she wasn’t on it. Just a Muslim woman in the background talking and lots of comments saying for him to let her leave which I didn’t get. He then went live with a guy who said to let her go or get her an Uber and she said she was leaving soon and then a woman called Fay I think it was who had spent £400 on him sending him gifts . It was so weird, what were they all doing up.

oh I’ve just realised I think you meant watching the live. I wasn’t sure the comments went so quickly.
Hes always live at around 4am onward for prayer. I cant speak for his other 1k or so viewers but I can never sleep so I end up watching him 😅

Fay is the woman Chelsea was ranting about when she went to the bar with Mo, talking about her braces and being better looking than her.

Mruktiktok has just declared himself King of TT qnd Chelsea Queen 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That woman Chelsea had a photo with in Cornwall when the police turned up is live dressed as her 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Check out this account it’s so weird
I just saw that, the comments were hilariously pathetic. Everyone crying because the woman is copying Leanne lmao Her fans are awfully protective over their racist idol.

Reactions: 6
That woman Chelsea had a photo with in Cornwall when the police turned up is live dressed as her 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Check out this account it’s so weird
I didn't see the live, but the account is bizarre to say the least, slightly obsessed!

Reactions: 4
I just booked a passport appointment for London and it’s in Pimlico so I shall be keeping my eyes peeled for a sighting of CLA in her habitat 🤣😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.