Chelsealeeart #15 Makes thousands a week, she must reek, even goes live whilst taking a leak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this too
I think people have realized just how vile (and boring) she is
I predict that eq will try getting back in with CLA for clout and to raise her dwindling popularity
100 percent think this is gonna happen

Reactions: 5
Gosh she’s just said kids go on Google and buy the coins with your parents credit cards!!! Apparently they’re 30% cheaper.
How disgusting encouraging children to do that!!
Yes I just heard that too.Shocking I know made me feel so angry and wanted to comment on her live,but would have got myself blocked.She should have the accounts blocked for that.The sick b****

Reactions: 6
I noticed this too
I think people have realized just how vile (and boring) she is
I predict that eq will try getting back in with CLA for clout and to raise her dwindling popularity
100% she will try getting back in with CLA!

Reactions: 2
I dont think he would have a clue how to even think about pimping anyone out 😅 he can't even get his own life together. I've never heard him say anything about her best behaviour but if I was friends with her, God forbid, I would probably remind her its not OK to be disrespectful to others race, beliefs, etc. And not to be using profanity and slurs.

He has openly said he can't be friends with women because he would try and marry them 😭 but that Chelsea is the only exception to that as she is the only woman he would not try anything with.
. He doesn't ask her to be respectful, he forces her to cover her hair and literally tells her what to do/say just to show viewers that she will do anything he says

Reactions: 3
. He doesn't ask her to be respectful, he forces her to cover her hair and literally tells her what to do/say just to show viewers that she will do anything he says
I've seen him ask her to cover her hair but that's his thing with everyone he goes live with. Some people don't and cut the live and some don't and stay on.

I cant think of any other times he's told her what to do or say so I can't comment. Obviously he told her she would have to cover up to enter the mosque but that's a given.

How does she get away with being racist & mocking people? It’s awful & really not funny , I don’t see how people find it funny. There’s a line you just don’t cross.

I've seen him ask her to cover her hair but that's his thing with everyone he goes live with. Some people don't and cut the live and some don't and stay on.

I cant think of any other times he's told her what to do or say so I can't comment. Obviously he told her she would have to cover up to enter the mosque but that's a given.
I'm saying I've seen it, i havent just created it💀 he's literally told her word for word what to say before, he's controlling just to show he has power over her and she allows it

Reactions: 4
I'm saying I've seen it, i havent just created it💀 he's literally told her word for word what to say before, he's controlling just to show he has power over her and she allows it
I didnt say you did, I said I hadn't seen it so couldn't comment 😭

Now that I think about it, Mo isn't 'allowed' to go live or talk to Gemma, can't remember what millionth user name she is using now. Because Chelsea said so or she will never speak to him again 😅

The only time I've ever seen Chelsea be willing to do whatever someone asks is when her American friend gave her instructions for everything and obviously EQ asked her to drink her own piss 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Approached by a ‘fan’, pretty young girl, and as she’s walking away, Chelsea ‘elephant legs’ Lee Art has the nerve to comment on her bum saying it’s too big..do you own a mirror you abhorrent crone?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i know we laugh but i really think she's unwell in some way (still an hole) and i don't understand why she hasn't been sectioned- i know she's not an immediate dangerous threat but surely the level of disruption and the clear delusion/paranoia would qualify her for some level of intervention? the police don't even seem too bothered when they interact with her she's clearly not right 😳

the way she's carrying on today i don't know how she gets away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair I think they were fans of her that approached her then started following her.
Why is a woman in her 40’s wanting to befriend children? The way she behaves around them, especially young girls, it just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.