Chelsealeeart #15 Makes thousands a week, she must reek, even goes live whilst taking a leak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes always live at around 4am onward for prayer. I cant speak for his other 1k or so viewers but I can never sleep so I end up watching him πŸ˜…

Fay is the woman Chelsea was ranting about when she went to the bar with Mo, talking about her braces and being better looking than her.

Mruktiktok has just declared himself King of TT qnd Chelsea Queen 😭
Oh that makes sense. Doesnt make sense why the woman was there at that time but I don’t really follow him coz he gives me the ick especially with that stupid mask one 🀒

I must take a look at Mr UKtiktok seen him mentioned a few times now but these people stress me out so I dip in and out of CLA πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Oh that makes sense. Doesnt make sense why the woman was there at that time but I don’t really follow him coz he gives me the ick especially with that stupid mask one 🀒

I must take a look at Mr UKtiktok seen him mentioned a few times now but these people stress me out so I dip in and out of CLA πŸ˜‚
I’ll never forget when CLA went and found mruktiktokofficial when he was dancing outside Harrods and he just ignored her, I think he was overwhelmed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ it was the funniest crossover, I wish they had hit it off though πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems very quiet today πŸ€” also what's going off with eq she's dropped off the face of the earth, and when she is on she's struggling to get 1k viewers.. is cla the new "top dog"

Reactions: 6
Seems very quiet today πŸ€” also what's going off with eq she's dropped off the face of the earth, and when she is on she's struggling to get 1k viewers.. is cla the new "top dog"
she was in Amsterdam a couple of days ago maybe she showed something which got her banned πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I noticed this too
I think people have realized just how vile (and boring) she is
I predict that eq will try getting back in with CLA for clout and to raise her dwindling popularity

Reactions: 11
I just booked a passport appointment for London and it’s in Pimlico so I shall be keeping my eyes peeled for a sighting of CLA in her habitat πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
We were there yesterday watching Wicked. I had the misfortune of seeing her from a distance... My autistic daughter said her legs are shapeless and she dresses like a kid, made me smirk.

We had lunch in a pub and they were telling other customers that were down there trying to spot her (weirdos!) That she's barred from everywhere and they have her on some group watch thing so that all the subscribed pubs/restaurants are aware.

If your driving down, park at Q Park Plimlico and pre book. Bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've only ever seen him on live with cla, never watched him separately but Modeen really gives off bad vibes. Might be a reach but I think he pimps women like cla out. The way he makes demands of her and tells her him and his "friends" are on the way to pick her up and that she best be on her best behaviour. It just doesn't sit right with me how he treats the women around him.

Adding.. she's live now for the first time today

Reactions: 10
I’ll never forget when CLA went and found mruktiktokofficial when he was dancing outside Harrods and he just ignored her, I think he was overwhelmed πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ it was the funniest crossover, I wish they had hit it off though πŸ˜‚
That was so funny πŸ˜‚

I've only ever seen him on live with cla, never watched him separately but Modeen really gives off bad vibes. Might be a reach but I think he pimps women like cla out. The way he makes demands of her and tells her him and his "friends" are on the way to pick her up and that she best be on her best behaviour. It just doesn't sit right with me how he treats the women around him.

Modeen is bloody weird too

Reactions: 5

I dont think he would have a clue how to even think about pimping anyone out πŸ˜… he can't even get his own life together. I've never heard him say anything about her best behaviour but if I was friends with her, God forbid, I would probably remind her its not OK to be disrespectful to others race, beliefs, etc. And not to be using profanity and slurs.

He has openly said he can't be friends with women because he would try and marry them 😭 but that Chelsea is the only exception to that as she is the only woman he would not try anything with.

Is it me but I keep noticing the filter on her keeps slipping a bit every now and again.Dosnt seem as strong like usually is?

Reactions: 3
I noticed this too
I think people have realized just how vile (and boring) she is
I predict that eq will try getting back in with CLA for clout and to raise her dwindling popularity
Absolutely darling. Eq will 100% try and create some drama with CLA soon to try and claw back some of the views she used to get, but I doubt it’ll work. Eq just isn’t funny anymore and compared to chelsea she’s really boring, she barely leaves the house most of the time

Reactions: 8
Gosh she’s just said kids go on Google and buy the coins with your parents credit cards!!! Apparently they’re 30% cheaper.
How disgusting encouraging children to do that!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.