Chelsea Pateman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was thinking the same 🤞

QUOTE="justhavinganosie, post: 3467021, member: 61663"]
Matt is looking a lot better I hope they get the news they hope for. Such a lovely family x
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Over the moon to read Chelsea's post tonight and to see Matt looking so much better...... long may he continue to improve.....

She's bloody amazing...... such a strong little lady the way she has handled all of this with dignity and still made all the boys her priority..... they deserve some good news so I'm glad to see things are improving for them <3

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Over the moon to read Chelsea's post tonight and to see Matt looking so much better...... long may he continue to improve.....

She's bloody amazing...... such a strong little lady the way she has handled all of this with dignity and still made all the boys her priority..... they deserve some good news so I'm glad to see things are improving for them <3
Same here I'm so, so happy for them. Fingers crossed that more good news follows. Bless them all x

Reactions: 8
I really like Chelsea, I think she’s a lovely lady and so strong after matt’s diagnosis, it’s so lovely to hear he’s on the mend and I really do hope he continues to improve, they’re a gorgeous little family unit. She always seems to let the kids do what they want to do rather than directing their play, and it’s really nice to see - I genuinely enjoy seeing what her little ones have got up to or what she’s cooking today as opposed to other influencers.

I read this thread back from the start and was really surprised to see there was a fair bit of criticism for her though, I can’t really think of much that I would criticise her for, some of it didn’t ring true to me. The only thing that sticks out to me is a post yesterday about one of the twins potty training as I feel like stuff like that could be kept private for the sake of the child, that’s all, but compared to other influencers Chelsea is a saint!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cried when one of the little boys said “daddy’s poorly, daddy’s poorly arm” 😭 That poor family, I’m praying they make it through 🤍

Reactions: 3
They are absolutely still in the thick of Matt's cancer journey but it's great that she appears to still be keeping positive. It must be a horrendous position to be in I feel feel for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m in awe of her I really am, the strength she has to still provide such a fun and happy family life for those 3 boys when they’re all going through hell. I really do pray that Matt comes through this ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
can someone explain her two mums mention yesterday? was Chelsea adopted & then found her birth mum?

Reactions: 1
can someone explain her two mums mention yesterday? was Chelsea adopted & then found her birth mum?
Her mum is a twin and her twin doesn’t have children of her own so is like a second mum/gran to her and the boys. I think it’s lovely how close they are, her auntie clearly dotes on her and the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
me again... hadn't seen Chelsea's stories for a couple of weeks. Has she moved house? i know the back garden/tous/shed set up looks the same but her living/dining arrangement looks far bigger, brighter and no toys ?

me again... hadn't seen Chelsea's stories for a couple of weeks. Has she moved house? i know the back garden/tous/shed set up looks the same but her living/dining arrangement looks far bigger, brighter and no toys ?
It looks like they have had an extension off the back of the lounge leading into the garden.... I won't be surprised if what was her dining room has been turned into a playroom for the boys...... like Chelsea's usual style she hasn't passed any comment on it (ie not bragging like most do!) and if she has made the other room into a playroom it's lovely to put her kids first... does make the house look nice and bright fresh..... think she said they'd re-styled the garden too.... x

Reactions: 7