Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
I mentioned kitchen tiles and she got them… let’s see if we can get this house sorted out bit by bit on here. Storage boxes Chelsea…. For the tops of your kitchen cupboards 👍🏻
New to this thread but LOL 🤣🤣 that's so funny

I see her and all these influencers choose to take advice about small things but refuse to listen when people say they're exploiting or damaging their kids. Priorities are fucked

WhatABore

VIP Member
Think she’s got her shoulders up with that awful
Pink jumper on to hold it up. Looks like it would show too much boob if she just relaxes. No idea why she wears shit like that. It doesn’t look comfy at all and doesn’t look nice on her either
She does it no matter what she's wearing 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
Just reported it. You can clearly see her front and her back bottom. I daren’t comment or I’ll be accused of noticing because I’m a weirdo or something 🙄
What did you report it under? I can't find an option for child nudity. Only adult

ishman

VIP Member
How long has she had those pink pjs on for 🤮 she’s such a scruff bag
Yesssssss I’m here to comment this, absolute tramp. Don’t care if she says she doesn’t sleep in them (no doubt an excuse) they been round her sweaty bits and sweaty pits for days now 🤢 just like that fucking bra she wear’s constantly, her excuse for that will probably be she has more than one (yeah right)

cryptix

VIP Member
Why is she moaning about Morrisons not bringing her chicken. Get off your lazy arse and go to the shop instead of ordering everything on bastard deliveroo then you might get what you actually want! Pair of lazy fuckers
Any excuse for a takeout...

Sorry to anyone that enjoys it but I cannot see any reason why you’d go to Butlins at all. It’s a shitty fair ground, arcades swimming pool and soft play with what looks like basic cheap nasty microwaved beige food. Grim it really is. What the fuck can you do there for a week? Think you’d have to pay me to go there
I went there a few years back with my then 3 year old for a couple of days. She had the time of her life and still talks about it to this day but safe to say I have never rebooked 🤣

WhatABore

VIP Member
Did she grow up in care or was she just in care briefly?
Because she's shared loads of stories about being at home with her Mum ect

Obviously being in care at all is not good but was curious as everyone says she grew up in care but always talks about her and her sister? And living with her Mum

Crl8

She’s deleted the video of JJ eating this morning. Don’t know why she thought it was something that needed up loaded in the first place the absolute tramp

WhatABore

VIP Member
Where on earth have those melons suddenly come from?? I do get that she isn’t ready to announce her pregnancy yet but at the same time it’s all done for engagement because she’s not hiding that she’s pregnant, infact she is purposely making it obvious, so why the hate on people who are congratulating her! It’s like those people who check in at hospital but refuse to expand in the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
Isn't she still breastfeeding JJ? Or was a few months back at least?
I didn't notice them getting any bigger, I just presumed it was because she was still breastfeeding

ishman

VIP Member
Don’t believe for one second he made that yorkie pud, looks like a 90p jumbo one from Morrisons 😂

MumOfPeanuts

She’s deleted the video of JJ eating this morning. Don’t know why she thought it was something that needed up loaded in the first place the absolute tramp
Hopefully a friend or family member talked some sense in to her.