Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
My 8 year old isn’t even allowed lolly pops they cause a lot of childhood deaths
---

The nhs 20 week scan is an intense medical scan on the baby, some hospitals only offer if they see but if not then it’s tough pay privately. I found out privately at 16 and the lovely nhs sonographer asked if I wanted to see as it was in the correct position and confirmed again it’s a girl. It frustrates me when she says gender scan no it’s a medical scan splash out your pennies and pay privately if you want to know gender
We had our scan recently and we never once saw it as the gender scan. I was more worried about them getting all measurements and images. We were there so long I forgot about the gender until she asked if we wanted to know 😂 Chelsea is so juvenile

cryptix

VIP Member
I think she knew on the train home as it was edited put maybe she was a bit afraid for the baloon lol

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Oh god please can her huns or a friend help her with some fashion sense 🤢 that outfit is AWFUL and the shoes…well I just don’t know what else to say really
She said her friend helped her pick those bits out because she hadn’t a clue what to wear

ishman

VIP Member
Awaiting her being sent a new mug with the mugs face on it, I’d definitely throw it at the wall smash him into pieces.

ishman

VIP Member
To be fair, I always brown meat off before putting it in a slow cooker - it seals in the juices and makes sure everything is at a safe temp. I thought this was normal!
Suppose we all do things differently, I just shove it in I find it isn’t as chewy as when browning it off. I do brown off my sausages tho.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Dont think JJ would fit into summer dresses. she still puts her in 18-24 but would be a nice idea if they did nursery sizes on the gingham dresses
---
I love how i mentioned here a while back she was still shoving JJ in 18-24 at almost 3 and it clearly didnt fit. she then made a video that all of jjs washing was 2-3. but shes did a haul last week and mostly everything was 18-24 😂😂😂😂
I watched that haul but I'm sure they were all 24-36 months

ishman

VIP Member
So JJ has had a McDonald’s breakfast this morning and then a kfc for lunch. And they’ve been out for the day so I’m sure tea will either be some cheap nasty meal in a basic pub or a takeaway cos they’re so tired from the day out. They’re setting that kid up for a life of obesity and health issues
[/QUOTE]
You called it a nice harvester for tea. Funny how she didn’t show what jj had either 😂 skanks

ishman

VIP Member
How long is a Brazilian blow dry supposed to last, I’m sure it’s meant to last like 3/4 months? I swear it’s only been like 2 months and her hairs back to completely frizzy as if she never got a treatment?
Just likes to show off and wastes money.

shannonsam

Ive never heard of midwife and health visitors doing this? I didn’t have a baby to long ago and never has this

My midwives come out during pregnancy and after baby is boring, usually about 28 weeks or something to see if you need help with anything and to inform you on arrangements with sleeping and safety around your house this was 6 years ago, I’m currently 20 weeks pregnant not been informed yet if still do it though x

ishman

VIP Member
I remember her putting it on one of her haul videos, it’s for a baby. I know she’s only 3 but sorry it looks ridiculous. Chelsea is the same always wearing clothes way too small and then blames it on her inspector gadget arms 😂
Oh is it a romper, I thought it was pjs 😂, have just seen the way the buttons go. Looks tiny on her.
Inspector gadget arms 😂😂😂

account70032

VIP Member
She might just be putting on weight and if so of course absolutely nothing wrong with that cause she even has said herself she has needed to gain weight but there’s something about the shape of her stomach that makes me think she might be pregnant. I could be wrong maybe it’s the clothes she wears making it look that way or maybe where she’s gaining weight it makes her look like that. She’s still wearing crop tops though so if she is pregnant she either thinks she’s not showing at all so is still dressing the same or she isn’t pregnant.

Trace

VIP Member
They can’t even pick up there prescription Chelsea has to do it as well as get them all ready for there holiday. I wonder if they pay her all the taxi money to send meals over every evening