Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I think she's pregnant too, obviously we could be wrong but if she is WHY is she still filming in crop tops and making it so obvious if she doesn't want to announce it yet??! If she covered up no one would be able to speculate 🤷🏻‍♀️
She loves the speculation and extra engagement, it’s all about the £££ for this scruff

WhatABore

VIP Member
JJ is just average. She is very difficult to understand though to be fair compared to others child exploiters kids on TikTok who are the same age. Course Chelsea can understand her cos she’s her mother.
I’m on the fence about the whole pregnancy thing. Yeah she’s put on a bit of weight but if you stalk her Facebook profile etc, it seems she’s only really been this thin since having JJ. She was at least 2/3 stone heavier before she even got pregnant and she looked so much better for it too. I think her weight loss is health related. Defo not her natural build as she likes to make out.
This is what was mentioned before. Someone posted her old profile pictures and she's always been bigger than she is now.
Her being that slim isn't her natural size at all!

It seems like she's been overly slim since being with Alex.

Attachments

Starfact

On a serious note she must have so much salt in her diet with all the greggs, kfc and costas! Wouldn't you get sick of it if you ate it that much . Also that poor hamster with all the spray

WhatABore

VIP Member
Fed up of seeing her chew everything like a cow with her mouth open. The video of the Japanese box just came up on my fyp from a few weeks ago 🙄 Close your mouth. We dont need to hear you chew

Helliebella

VIP Member
What a waste! Surely they didn’t eat the order they got sent for free after they’d already had their original order. It’s not like you can keep it and re heat it either.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
She's been strangely quiet about the concert,I mean ofcorse it's her choice but seems strange when she poets everything else...
I reckon he got pissed again (going by his videos) and upset her. It would explain why she was at Lou’s again so early the next day.

VillageGirl88

Does she really think we want to watch her shovelling shite in to her mouth and chewing rudely 🤢
Also a body suit while pregnant 🚫 A crop top while pregnant 🚫 God I don't know how much of her I'll be able to take as the pregnancy goes on!!
VILE 🤢
Screenshot_20230723-210347_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230723-210136_TikTok.jpg