Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VillageGirl88

A pregnancy announcement and 3 more videos after that and not one mention of the pregnancy... Just waiting for her to read here and don't we all know she will have a whole video up about it!!

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Feeding your kid that much crap in a day is just simply irresponsible parenting. How can you sleep at night knowing your child hasn’t had a drop of goodness that day? Jj will constantly be sick this winter. She’s not getting any vitamins and minerals to build up her immune system. Fine if you want that for yourself but don’t do that to your child.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She’s o
Really are just a pair of chavs aren’t they. Taking the little one there and stopping the night and sightseeing 😂, yes Chelsea just what a 3 year old will enjoy, just like London on her birthday. Makes me laugh with her phone battery always being dead, maybe buy a battery pack, an emergency could happen at anytime 🙄 or maybe put the phone down
Probably got rats in that hovel that have chewed all their chargers 🤣

Kmux

VIP Member
Or just buy some tiles. They’re not that expensive and she’s not exactly skint. Sure if she mentions it on one of her shitty videos someone will gift her some anyway 😩
Agreed but I was just thinking of the cheapest, quickest way it could be done so there is no excuses from her about tilers letting her down or have to have a takeaway because tiler is in the kitchen lol.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Half of them she hasn’t even got a bra on 🤢🤢 she never used to go free flow and recently, they’re everywhere! Wouldn’t be so bad if they were a nice shape but they’re awful, nipples pointing right down south
It's since a video several people complimented her boobs. Now she's never got one on!
---
It makes you wonder doesn't it If this is where the dramatic weight loss come from... :(
I always wondered if it was Alex. She was always a bit bigger until she got with Alex!

ishman

VIP Member
Perfect person to be promoting there sweets 🫤. Must admit that goon was pissing me off in that post just leave her to get on with it you knob. She looked pissed off herself when she told him he was annoying her. Alex you are not funny
---
That Tim curry smile 😂 she acts so dramatic it’s pathetic
---
That Tim curry smile 😂 she acts so dramatic it’s pathetic

Attachments

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
This poor baby is literally just being used for content and it's not even in the real world yet. Those cupcakes looked like garbage and the horrid little mismatched bin weevil in the background needs locking up, for the good of the people.

ishman

VIP Member
In her video of her laying on the sofa she said.. down stairs isn’t bad at all.. 😅
I’m all for a messy house esp with kids but there’s a difference to messy and just dirty/filthy. I just couldn’t imagine my home look like that. Rubbish all over 🤢 how hard is it to put it in the bin straight away. I’m going to say it aswell, it didn’t actually surprise me that she didn’t wash those towels before using them, just think someone could of ordered them then sent them back, I just can’t with some people

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
So dimwit said this morning that she's had all her driving lessons but can't pass her theory to get her licence, don't you need a licence to be able to get lessons??
You need a provisional, yeah. You need a provisional for your theory test as well. In her classic stupidity, she probably meant she can't pass her theory test to do her practical and then get a FULL driving licence. She's so thick.