Chelsea Mchodg #3 The McHodgson's are off on a trip but can't go abroad unless they use alien fellas spaceship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’re incapable of cooking, Chelsea just does it for them. Wouldn’t surprise me if she claims carers allowance. Always makes me wonder why she invests so much time in them too when she was brought up in care so they obviously didn’t make the effort to sort out whatever their issues were so they could care for her

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be cheaper and easier for her to get them meals on wheels delivered? There’s one near me £5.99 for a hot home cooked non frozen meal and a dessert

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t the lazy ugly goblin sponger get out of bed and take his Daughter to nursery?!

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t the lazy ugly goblin sponger get out of bed and take his Daughter to nursery?!
Probably at work 😳😂
---
Woahhhh look at you goooo, clever girllll. She sounds so fake, off camera you just know she’s not like that with that little girl
---
Woahhhh look at you goooo, clever girllll. She sounds so fake, off camera you just know she’s not like that with that little girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably at work 😳😂
---
---
Oh yeah, of course he must have started his new job 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.
She’s let the mask slip a few times when she’s been live, she’s fake as duck.
JJ reminds me of my friends 3 year old Daughter who has just been diagnosed with autism, I’m not saying JJ is autistic by any means but they’re so alike. She is a cute little thing despite her Father being pig ugly

Dirty bleeping Minging witch 🤢
Also that funfair video was painful, how many bleeping times does she have to say 'Waaaaayyyyyy look at you go', I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wanna slap her so hard!
Screenshot_20230525-233844_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230525-233825_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230525-233624_TikTok.jpg

I don’t think they’re incapable of cooking, Chelsea just does it for them. Wouldn’t surprise me if she claims carers allowance. Always makes me wonder why she invests so much time in them too when she was brought up in care so they obviously didn’t make the effort to sort out whatever their issues were so they could care for her
Yeah I agree, I don't like her but I do feel for her growing up in care, she does a lot more than I would do in them circumstances

If chels and Alex had a brain. They could batch cook with all their free time do separate meals for her dad and grandad and freeze them so each day they take a meal out the freezer. They are able to do that when shes away. That way it saves the cost of the taxi plus who’s paying for their meals? Because feeding 4 adults when you clearly haven’t got a lot of money must take its toll.

This is what makes me think she does it for the carers allowance and that’s how she pays for it. Im not well up on benefits but I know some benefit entitlements means you automatically get other stuff too which is maybe how she got the free nursery place for JJ

She said before that her dad had never learnt to cook because her mum always did it for him so she does it for him because he "can't cook" because he doesn't know how to 🙄
---
This is what makes me think she does it for the carers allowance and that’s how she pays for it. Im not well up on benefits but I know some benefit entitlements means you automatically get other stuff too which is maybe how she got the free nursery place for JJ
Her Dad gets carers allowance for her grandad. So she won't get it for her grandad. So she won't get it for her dad. All she does is cook for him anyway.
---

New thread!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.