Chelsea Mchodg #3 The McHodgson's are off on a trip but can't go abroad unless they use alien fellas spaceship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @kayefeluu20

My suggestion was top votes but this one contained the same bit about the alien fella so did this one insteadšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I would absolutely hate to be in the same vicinity as those absolute slobs on 'holiday'. The swearing out of Chav McSlobson in a family friendly place with lots of kids is so vile. She's the type of person I'd pull my child away from if I was next to her...šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the hell is she uploading other peopleā€™s children to tik tok! They might be in the background and not directly being filmed but you donā€™t do that?!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m not going to slate butlins as I took my kids there one summer when they were tiny and we had no money (and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves) but bleeping hell she manages to make it look so depressing and tit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Did she really say she just needs to let her go as in play with others šŸ˜³ sheā€™s 2 whether you can see her or not and she comes back to the table it takes seconds

Itā€™s killing me how she tries to justify the journey by saying you can get off the train and walk about.. sheā€™s trying to hard to push the narrative of butlins is better than abroad, sheā€™s so weird.
I used to actually like her but I canā€™t even watch her anymore with them facial expressions and waggling her fingers at everything

Itā€™s killing me how she tries to justify the journey by saying you can get off the train and walk about.. sheā€™s trying to hard to push the narrative of butlins is better than abroad, sheā€™s so weird.
I used to actually like her but I canā€™t even watch her anymore with them facial expressions and waggling her fingers at everything
She dosnt want to hang around a London airport but sheā€™ll happily take walks around London train stations where her change overs happen šŸ™„ I know what Iā€™d prefer! daft cow donā€™t know what sheā€™s saying

Reactions: 7
No Chelsea you hair is dry because you need a good 20inches off to get rid of the split ends , who the hell washes their hair before swimming aswell šŸ«¤

No Chelsea you hair is dry because you need a good 20inches off to get rid of the split ends , who the hell washes their hair before swimming aswell šŸ«¤
Her hair looked so tatty pulled to side on the train.

Reactions: 1
Her hair looked so tatty pulled to side on the train.
Her hairs awful no matter the amount of products or tablets she takes for hair is going to improve it. She needs a good trim, all she does is shove it on her head anyway not like she does anything nice with it

Itā€™s the singing her sentences for me šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Her hairs awful no matter the amount of products or tablets she takes for hair is going to improve it. She needs a good trim, all she does is shove it on her head anyway not like she does anything nice with it
True,I used to wear my hair in a top knot alot and my hairdresser told me to avoid doing this all time as it causes breakage.

Being in the bleeping sun isnā€™t something to brag about you moron. Saying that, they are exactly the type who read the sun. Simple and full of bullshit just like them.

And if I was at the diner, Iā€™d be asking for a refund. The food looked awful. And no one needs chips with pasta. Sheā€™s really not settling it

True,I used to wear my hair in a top knot alot and my hairdresser told me to avoid doing this all time as it causes breakage.
Same, think it was called traction alopecia I had just a small bald spot where the bun sat because it was everyday and night Iā€™d just throw it up. Now I sleep with it down and style it better the bald spot has gone and my hair is in better condition. That advice was from a hairdresser and I took it tell Chelsea that it would probably be taken as a hate comment šŸ˜‚ as for this boasting about being in the sun newspaper how sad
---
Talk about exploiting your own child šŸ˜³ why the duck would you post a child on social media in a swimming costume. These ā€˜perfect mumsā€™ need some sense knocking into them

That poor bloody kid with all that greasy unhealthy food being forced in front of her itā€™s actually shocking!
chels you scruffy pig just cos you and alien man like eating crap dirty food, stop forcing it on your child itā€™s vile! Sheā€™s really gonna have a problem with food when sheā€™s older and you and that space raider are the ones that caused it. Grow up ya bag heads and feed ya kid healthy food.

Reactions: 4
I find it really sad how she can never just either make dinner or order it and eat it as a family like a normal person instead of whipping the camera out and announcing ā€œitā€™s dinner tiiiiiiimeā€ or lunCHHH timeeeeeeā€ Itā€™s so bizarre, she has serious issues with a tiktok addiction. That poor child will grow up to think itā€™s perfectly normal to talk into a phone all day and film every single thing they do.

Her ramming that picked egg in her mouth too, speaking with her mouth full, egg flying everywhere, sheā€™s a horrible, rude pig with the manners of a sewer rat

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s more worrying is the amount of saves the videos of JJ have. No decent parent would want their child, especially in a swimming costume, saved onto multiple pweirdo Peteā€™s desktops while he sits in his mums spare room doing god knows what

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.