Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
*JJ doing absolutely anything AKA picking up a slice of salami*

Chelsea- WAYHAYYYYY LOOK AT YOU GO BABY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Helliebella

VIP Member
Jesus gets home, has dry lips and bang, what a coincidence, a lovely pack of lip balm ready and waiting cos she just knew her lips would be sore on her return 🐂 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Helliebella

VIP Member
And why’s she still got the Butlins wrist band on. It’s not exactly something to be bragging about. It’s Butlins love not the bloody 4 seasons Hawaii

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Why do people post videos to thousands of people to see with loads of other kids in the background ffs. So many kids have had to move due to DV situations, abusive families ect and it could be very dangerous for someone to see their child at the exact location they are at. She might not care about putting her kid all over the internet but she could put other children at risk. Makes me angry

ishman

VIP Member
His comment about living their best life 😂 what sponging off of your misses and festering away in the house that looks like a crack den, ok so much jealousy here…not. I own my home Alex you scrote, you never will. Tramps need to remember that at the beginning people actually liked her but now the way she is she’s got haters so guarantee her 400k followers are it all ‘fans’. Get a fucking life the pair of you.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
How does a 2 year old go downstairs find the sugar and a spoon and stand on a chair eating it out the bag without being noticed 🤔 set up for the video me thinks

Reactions: 10

Trace

VIP Member
Every time she says “I got this from the tikety tockety shop” makes me avoid “tickety tockety”shop even more

• Haha
  • Heart

Helliebella

VIP Member
That elephant dress is so babyish then she sticks her in drug dealer trainers! Seriously no in between

• Haha

VillageGirl88

She's so vile 🤢🤢
Thread suggestion for the next one
"Chels will give you the ick with her lick lick lick, all under the watchful eye of an absolute dick"
Screenshot_20230404-214309_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230404-214322_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Granted yes he's a prick but why would she need to know he's giving someone money to someone who is homeless? He can do what he wants, he's a grown man (not that he acts like it the majority of the time)
I'd want to know if my partner was sending money to someone. Especially as we have kids and a house to run.
But our money is joint so personal opinion.

Even more so if he actually doesn't have a job anymore and she's the one now paying the bills.

Reactions: 9

WhatABore

VIP Member
I really hate to admit this but I had a sex dream about them both last night.

Probably the reason why I woke up feeling sick this morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Tell me why Alex just popped up on my FYP slamming Burger King for not letting Chelsea in the toilets "to change her tampon" if my husband did that I'd be fully dead 💀💀💀

• Haha