Chelsea Mchodg #3 The McHodgson's are off on a trip but can't go abroad unless they use alien fellas spaceship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on with the pregnancy rumours and we will have to be subjected to another ad about the period massage thing she was trying to flog the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to say but JJ is gonna be a handful for them soon, she never listens and they don’t discipline.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to say but JJ is gonna be a handful for them soon, she never listens and they don’t discipline.
Noticed they’re the sort of people who just laugh at her and call her cheeky when it isn’t cheeky at all she’s becoming a handful. Maybe off camera tho she no doubt gets shouted at, she can’t drop her act with being the best mum now can she

Reactions: 7
Noticed they’re the sort of people who just laugh at her and call her cheeky when it isn’t cheeky at all she’s becoming a handful. Maybe off camera tho she no doubt gets shouted at, she can’t drop her act with being the best mum now can she
Yeah was thinking maybe off the camera but like you say it’s not cheeky! It’s not a good thing either when they laugh at her doing it.

Why make me go back and listen to her annoying voice 😂 yes I realised after i could have just muted it 😩. Also telling her not to throw things yet she continues, stop giving her things then instead of laughing at her that’s going to teach her isn’t it. Got Chelsea in one post showing us the kids clothes size but that jumper she has on is one of many clothing that is too small for her
Sorry 🤣 yeah she asked her not to throw them but then she carried on. Chelsea laughing at her. JJ comes across a little madam from the few clips I’ve seen of her. She’ll be one of those kids at school that is naughty but Chelsea will completely deny it and blame the other kid coz JJ is sooo advanced 🙄

Reactions: 4
20 degrees is jeans and T-shirt weather imo, jumper probably not though
It was 16 degrees in Dover, where she is. So I'd certainly put a jumper on the kids. 😂
Really don't think it's something she can be faulted for, personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Girl really needs some new content. Yet another get ready with me for nursery video. Same tit song. Same tired morning face. Same staged ‘moments’ yawn 🥱 does she not feel like a massive bellend too moving the phone constantly and setting it to record her while she walks off the screen then obvs runs back to turn it off 🤣🤣 it’s laughable it really is
And why doesn’t goblin boy get up and help

Reactions: 6
Girl really needs some new content. Yet another get ready with me for nursery video. Same tit song. Same tired morning face. Same staged ‘moments’ yawn 🥱 does she not feel like a massive bellend too moving the phone constantly and setting it to record her while she walks off the screen then obvs runs back to turn it off 🤣🤣 it’s laughable it really is
And why doesn’t goblin boy get up and help
Because he’s too busy at work, oh wait 😬

Reactions: 1
How many bleeping sweets did she whack in that kids lunchbox? And a cake? Bet the nursery workers love her.

Reactions: 2
How many bleeping sweets did she whack in that kids lunchbox? And a cake? Bet the nursery workers love her.
Was it your comment she was replying back to stood there saying she doesn’t eat many sweets you could see the cogs, turning, thinking tit all the sweets I’ve ordered then she says well yes I am. But what she’s actually given the kid is fruit

Was it your comment she was replying back to stood there saying she doesn’t eat many sweets you could see the cogs, turning, thinking tit all the sweets I’ve ordered then she says well yes I am. But what she’s actually given the kid is fruit
Haa, no, I don't comment on the videos. Fair play to the person though!

Don't allow JJ many sweets but she can have 5/6 greasy salty take aways a week, FICK CHELS FICK FICK FICK 🙈 You ain't gonna fool us!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.