Chelsea Jenks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her latest tweet we're not the only ones talking about it I'm guessing. It's just so embarrassing seeing as he has cheated twice now. Is there really no one better out there?? 🥴

Reactions: 1
"If you’re going to tweet about me just @ me lol, don’t indirect me I’m not 15"
This is funny how ironic it is. Just @ the person that's tweeting about you then if your not 15 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know its been weeks after but my mind is still baffled that she went back to him! She posted his hand on her story today like at least be private about it and save yourself the embarassment

I don't think ill understand it personally.. but I thought by now she'd have some respect and dignity for herself cus I don't think he really loves her as much she loves him

Reactions: 3
I've been thinking about it too, i actually find it really sad :confused:

• Sad
That's soooo sad, does anyone remember how she'd literally suck his asshole when they got back together, the constant pictures and "he's in my life forever" bullshit and then got cheated on again, that's really messed up. I can imagine it's ruined her self confidence which is why she's doing so many unnecessary procedures to herself.

But wait a minute... cocaine? She didn't even strike me as that type
she’s now back with him even after all that 🥴

Anyone else wondering how her lashes are still perfect despite us being in lockdown? 🙄

Just leaving these here from when she went to Marbella with her girlfriends and Kim posted this and deleted a few minutes later and something tells me was because Chelsea made her delete it.

Hahaha I’m sure we have 🤣

To the above poster, yes cocaine! You’d struggle to find someone in our city who hasn’t done it at least once tbh. It’s a big scene in the city particularly night life/hospitality!

I’m not sure if any of her friends really get along, she’s rarely with a big group anymore. I used to be friends with a girl called Megan at college who was in with them but got kicked out 🤣 it was hella bitchy.

Anyone noticed how much she’s begging off Georgina from the circle these days!
A bit late to the party but do you know why she got kicked out? Is she the really short one, blue eyes, she had long blonde hair but I think she’s a brunette now with shorter hair

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Will is a slime ball though used to constantly dm me and follow / unfollow. Why she went back to him in the first place boggles my mind

Reactions: 2
Call me cynical but I reckon she’s planning to go to turkey to get more work done. She’s asking on Instagram whether ppl think they will be able to travel to Istanbul. I’m convinced she’s gonna get her boobs done

Reactions: 2