Chelsea Jenks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they will be some men but no doubt they will want something in return 👀 I can’t imagine doing this while in a relationship (or at all lol). Crazy

Reactions: 2
More deals on her onlyfans than DFS have on their sofas! Maybe things not going as she’d hoped lol

I see she is currently in Ibiza, what/who is mpm_angels? I’m guessing the other girls she’s with also do only fans 😬

I do wonder about people who do this because what if she ends up not making enough money from it and needs to go back to a day job? I can’t imagine it’s easy trying to get hired when you’re also doing onlyfans? I watched a channel 4 documentary about people who lost their jobs because they were doing onlyfans

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do wonder about people who do this because what if she ends up not making enough money from it and needs to go back to a day job? I can’t imagine it’s easy trying to get hired when you’re also doing onlyfans? I watched a channel 4 documentary about people who lost their jobs because they were doing onlyfans
Olivia Attwoods documentary is good for this kind of stuff, I remember one girl saying she was making a killing but no mortgage company’s would accept onlyfans as a source of income so she bought it outright in the end

She’s on an episode of Olivia Attwood: The Price of perfection (Boobs). They actually filmed her boob job

Reactions: 1
Has it been said before or am I being a witch? But she has very masculine features doesn't she.. just very broad?