Chelsea Jenks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical but I reckon she’s planning to go to turkey to get more work done. She’s asking on Instagram whether ppl think they will be able to travel to Istanbul. I’m convinced she’s gonna get her boobs done
Boobs or nose but she is definitely going to have something done!
Just saw her recent stories promoting veneers? It’s so cringe 😬

Reactions: 1
Wonder if he cheated… again? Seriously though, can she really not meet anyone else?

Wonder if he cheated… again? Seriously though, can she really not meet anyone else?
Honestly, no idea. I think she's obsessed with him and he isn't really bothered about her. I heard from one of his mates friends that he was with a girl on a night out in Amsterdam a few years ago, I don't know if it's true or not but I know if it is she never found out, he's also always entertaining girls that dm him 👀 A while ago they were back together but they didn't have each other on socials, pictures or anything and he was entertaining a few girls, vile lad

Another thing is: she makes such a big fuss of that Kimberley Abott girl but she has been really nasty behind her back saying she's only got that massive following because of her boyfriend and yet, when that was happening, she was kinda desperate posting memories with her on insta stories on hopes she would repost and maybe she could bag some followers herself. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly, no idea. I think she's obsessed with him and he isn't really bothered about her. I heard from one of his mates friends that he was with a girl on a night out in Amsterdam a few years ago, I don't know if it's true or not but I know if it is she never found out, he's also always entertaining girls that dm him 👀 A while ago they were back together but they didn't have each other on socials, pictures or anything and he was entertaining a few girls, vile lad

Another thing is: she makes such a big fuss of that Kimberley Abott girl but she has been really nasty behind her back saying she's only got that massive following because of her boyfriend and yet, when that was happening, she was kinda desperate posting memories with her on insta stories on hopes she would repost and maybe she could bag some followers herself. LOL
Loooool tell us more sis

I just can’t imagine taking someone back who has previously cheated TWICE (and probably many more times) like I honestly find it so sad. He doesn’t even seem bothered about her 🤷🏽‍♀️

I just can’t imagine taking someone back who has previously cheated TWICE (and probably many more times) like I honestly find it so sad. He doesn’t even seem bothered about her 🤷🏽‍♀️
He looks like a child. She could do so much better than some guy that thinks he’s all that and cheats

She sounds quite insecure and I can imagine her losing him must have played a big part on her confidence and not feeling good enough. I remember my ex would say she'd be crying in the club because Will be giving other girls attention YEARS ago, she saw the red flags in their early stages and still stuck with him? sounds toxic and draining from both ends. She needs to see her worth and realise she can do so much better

Also this Will guy genuinely looks like a 12 year old girl stuck in a older man's body with them fluttery eyelashes, he needs to humble himself and stop moving like a walking STD.

Reactions: 4
😅 have you met her? I did wonder if she ever gets bored going out every single weekend lol
Yeah I’ve seen her in Olivias the very rare time I go there ( cos it’s grim) she’s stuck up and horrid. Doesn’t move out the way of the mirror in the bathroom so you can wash your hands, can hear her sniffing in there and just throws dirty looks at everyone

She just posted her mama died? Is that her mum or her gran? I never seen her posting anything about it when she says it happened