Chelsea Jenks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had jaw, cheek, lip filler and Botox at regent street clinic Notts. Yes her dad does take her underwear pics 😂

Go on insta: will.walters_ is her ex. He cheated on her so she broke up with him then took him back, he then cheated again. She’s currently getting cosy with Lewis (Cinzia’s ex) but as he runs lacehouse and she’s an affiliate and he has just started new business ventures she is also an affiliate of, its likely that this is just for clout. She used to sleep with a 40 year old manager at Aces at Bowery for free guestlist and cocaine so she’ll do anything.

She is also bisexual and it is true that she‘s begged people for threesomes 😂

Btw her real job is an estate agent, she worked at Hooters before tho obvs 🙄😂
That's soooo sad, does anyone remember how she'd literally suck his asshole when they got back together, the constant pictures and "he's in my life forever" bullshit and then got cheated on again, that's really messed up. I can imagine it's ruined her self confidence which is why she's doing so many unnecessary procedures to herself.

But wait a minute... cocaine? She didn't even strike me as that type

Reactions: 3
I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*
Lacehouse is my regular too, I wonder if we’ve crossed paths irl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lacehouse is my regular too, I wonder if we’ve crossed paths irl 🤣
Hahaha I’m sure we have 🤣

To the above poster, yes cocaine! You’d struggle to find someone in our city who hasn’t done it at least once tbh. It’s a big scene in the city particularly night life/hospitality!

I’m not sure if any of her friends really get along, she’s rarely with a big group anymore. I used to be friends with a girl called Megan at college who was in with them but got kicked out 🤣 it was hella bitchy.

Anyone noticed how much she’s begging off Georgina from the circle these days!

Reactions: 4
About the cocaine thing, i'm sure i have seen her tweet something in the past about how she "doesn't get" people who brag about or do drugs and then like an hour later someone tweeted something like 'i know girls who turn their nose up at people who do drugs but are in Lacehouse toilets sniffing every weekend'...ok not the exact quote but something like that & i'm pretty sure it was aimed at Chelsea 😅 i reckon they all do it.

About the cocaine thing, i'm sure i have seen her tweet something in the past about how she "doesn't get" people who brag about or do drugs and then like an hour later someone tweeted something like 'i know girls who turn their nose up at people who do drugs but are in Lacehouse toilets sniffing every weekend'...ok not the exact quote but something like that & i'm pretty sure it was aimed at Chelsea 😅 i reckon they all do it.
I don’t personally take drugs but whenever I’ve been out in notts I’ve always been so so surprised at the amount of people coked up! I think I’m quite naïve but it’s more common than I ever realised 😂

Reactions: 6
I‘m from Notts and went to college with her. Live round the corner from her parents house and lace house is my regular haha. *insert the usual I can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away*

I currently have a bf but when I was in a relationship with a girl for 2 years when we were at college. She once saw me out with my bf and asked my friend in the toilets if I’d have a threesome with her because she “knew I’m bi“ 🥴 worst part was I hadn’t really come out as such I don’t really do labels, I don’t really know if I am “bi” I just like who I like you know, so this friend had only ever known me to have a boyfriend so thanks for that if you’re reading hun 🤦🏻‍♀️

Side note if anyone from S&C thread remembers that influencer girl from Notts who used her real name on here then started slagging us off and made out someone had made her aware of this thread like she has actual followers, I’m just waiting for chelsea to do the same 🤣 she defo reads on here
Who was the notts influencer that made a profile?? I can't find anything!

Who was the notts influencer that made a profile?? I can't find anything!
I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to say her full name, but it was on Sophia and Cinzia’s thread. She basically used her real name and said obvious details like how she’d served Lidia in a night club she worked at and she had the night club in her fb about section, then when people called her out she denied it on her insta and called everyone on tattle witches 😂

I’m not sure if it’s against the rules to say her full name, but it was on Sophia and Cinzia’s thread. She basically used her real name and said obvious details like how she’d served Lidia in a night club she worked at and she had the night club in her fb about section, then when people called her out she denied it on her insta and called everyone on tattle witches 😂
Haha I really want to find it! I'm from Nottingham too so want to see if its anyone I know 😅 got my Sunday night stalk on

Haha I really want to find it! I'm from Nottingham too so want to see if its anyone I know 😅 got my Sunday night stalk on
Leah and I don't remember the second name lol .. it was actually so bizarre because she used her real name and then told us some tea, then went on insta posted on her story playing it off as a victim that she's never heard of tattle in her life when the reality is no one asked her.

She dug herself a hole and buried herself in it. Weird behaviour 😂

• Haha
Leah and I don't remember the second name lol .. it was actually so bizarre because she used her real name and then told us some tea, then went on insta posted on her story playing it off as a victim that she's never heard of tattle in her life when the reality is no one asked her.

She dug herself a hole and buried herself in it. Weird behaviour 😂
Search S&C’s followers for Leah and you should be able to find her, she does fitness. Very weird behaviour 😂

Just looking on her insta and I looked back at her old pictures and actually find it sad how much work she has had done to her face already and now the teeth. 100% will get her boobs done next.

Also, does anyone else think she will end up on Love Island one day? i can see it lol :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Just looking on her insta and I looked back at her old pictures and actually find it sad how much work she has had done to her face already and now the teeth. 100% will get her boobs done next.

Also, does anyone else think she will end up on Love Island one day? i can see it lol :rolleyes:
I'd be surprised if she didn't, she fits the criteria and from what I've known from my ex, she's the biggest drama queen and cries at everything so that would be entertaining to say the least lol

Reactions: 2
This thread is dead 🤭🤭 but looks like she’s back with her ex again... yikes
When I saw her cheating ass ex in her story acting like everything is normal I actually got second hand embarrassment for her.

Imagine getting cheated on, publicity announcing it and then going back with him? she reeks desperation and clown girl energy 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6