Chelsea Ferguson #9 Worst mam ever, would rather see her baby...never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like with her house sale , she states she won't be showing people round and she wants to see a mortgage offer before she'll let anyone view, she's so obnoxious and arrogant 🖕 hope no-one views it
Not to defend her but I refused to let anyone view my properties unless they could afford to buy them, no one wants to be messed around

Reactions: 10
Not to defend her but I refused to let anyone view my properties unless they could afford to buy them, no one wants to be messed around
Yea a close friend of mine done the same, cos fact of the matter is people are nebby 🤷🏼‍♀️

For all no one is her biggest fan on this website there will definitely be some weirdos that would do a visit on the property just to say they've had a look round her house (for all its not the one she lives in currently)

Reactions: 5
What’s weird behaviour is sharing a post about the Queen on your story then 30 minutes later flogging your half price fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah 🤣🤣🤣 I’m creased!! No gonna lie it was a close one between this and the one with the guy who said “love your abs” wahahaha 🧱 🧱
I mean if her vagina hasn’t been plastered all over the internet for years I think she could easily be passed as someone going through a change in gender

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can't believe she paid 15k for that belly.
I'd be devastated.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What toddler doesn't need a pre 6am fruit shoot?
Why is she whining he's fallen back to sleep when he'll be shipped off to his dad's and she can do what the hell she wants including nap?! A luxury many of us don't have yet we don't sit crying about it on social media

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.