• The brick she swallowed for them manky abs

Votes: 47 44.3%
  • Square tits

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • 5Head

Votes: 15 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helloooo

We desperately needed a new thread so I set this up

Disclaimer: one of my title suggestions won but we were unsure if we could have a childs name in the title, so I've swapped it to my other which also received 20 likes.

Original winning title:
Screenshot_20220907-132753_Samsung Internet.jpg

Recap
  1. Chinny and blockhead broke up, then got back together, broke up, then got back together...
  2. Chinny went to Ibiza with blockhead (leaving Hendrix at home with his dad for the week)
  3. When she returned she still took H to nursery as normal and only seen him for 3? days before taking him back to his dad's, as usual (no making up for lost time)
  4. After the final break up with blockhead, she realised she had no friends so took her sister for a weekend to Ibiza
  5. Again, not arsed about H, just see's him on her usual days
  6. Books a 'business trip' to Ibiza again... with new man called Luke
  7. Chinny looks like Luke's nan
  8. John recently went on holiday and Chinny was still insistent on taking Hendrix to his dad's at the weekend, so he could stay with his grandparents - for a longer visit too

Not really sure on what else to update other than she walks, pelotons, goes to the gym, takes hendrix to kosmics...................

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Helloooo

Disclaimer: one of my title suggestions won but we were unsure if we could have a childs name in the title, so I've swapped it to my other which also received 20 likes.

Original winning title:
View attachment 1561569

Recap
  1. Chinny and blockhead broke up, then got back together, broke up, then got back together...
  2. Chinny went to Ibiza with blockhead (leaving Hendrix at home with his dad for the week)
  3. When she returned she still took H to nursery as normal and only seen him for 3? days before taking him back to his dad's, as usual (no making up for lost time)
  4. After the final break up with blockhead, she realised she had no friends so took her sister for a weekend to Ibiza
  8. John recently went on holiday and Chinny was still insistent on taking Hendrix to his dad's at the weekend, so he could stay with his grandparents - for a longer visit too

Not really sure on what else to update other than she walks, pelotons, goes to the gym, takes hendrix to kosmics...................
You forgot her new lad looks like buzz light year (on a bad day)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right girls if u bought sexy underwear with a bf would u use the same underwear with next man?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it me or is she getting more and more desperate by the day! Desperate for attention and especially desperate to prove to tattle how ‘amazing’ her life is 🤣🤣 sad act!

Reactions: 13
Helloooo

Original winning title:
View attachment 1561569

Recap

Need to add that she potentially broke DPA laws to get Brooke's info

Reactions: 10
LOL. I saw this post on an annoying work colleagues thread and all I can imagine is that this is what Chelsea would be like to the admireme staff 🤣🤣

So my office fitness fanatic is in overdrive at the moment.
Someone brought sweets back from their holidays and she went out and bought a load of fruit so people could have that instead.
We are grown adults and can decide if we want a sweet or not.
She has arranged a keep fit session for today and then salads for lunch.
She mentions this at least 15 times a day on our teams and I actually tired of her now.
I will be staying at my desk as do not want my lunch judged by her today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her house!!!! Only 300k!!! Houses where I live you’d be lucky to get a 2 bed terrace for that!

Reactions: 14
Her house!!!! Only 300k!!! Houses where I live you’d be lucky to get a 2 bed terrace for that!
That’s how much they are up this way, crazy the difference! It’s a beautiful house don’t know why she ever moved from it to be fair

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.