Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
At this point she might as well rename herself to DFS because her fanny is constantly on half price sale

• Haha
Reactions: 42

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Incoming chalkboard!

‘gonna do 30 days sober, 10 days done’ *crosses off number 10 on chalboard* i feel amaaazinnn *licks lips* *walks up mountain* Omg guys I feel soooorrr fresh *licks lips* *posts profound quote about being the best version of yourself on Instagram* I feel amazing just drinking 3 different types of herbal tea for ma breakfust *posts boomerang of tits while sat on peloton* not missing the ale at all guys 😍 *has a blue WKD and flashes tits on a pool table* messy one tonight but I’ll be in bed by 9.30 *licks lips*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Bloody hell, look at all you nudey models on here

I'm sat here looking down at me Greggs sausage rolls and feeling left out. Might see if any chubby chasers want to sub to see my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Early, I know! But thread title suggestion

Chelsea Ferguson #10 Shit at giving head, go and buy poor H a proper bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

yamar

Her saying to someone “it’s not normal to have no sex drive at all” like she’s a medical expert. Does she realise some people are asexual? 😂. Why does she give out medical advice she’s not qualified to give 🙈
She literally did q&a after q&a about not having a sex drive a about a year back. She constantly joked about the work she does and how 'crazy' it is that she doesn't even like having sex!!! Now because she is skint, she is happy to pretend she's a really horny slapper and everybody else is weird for not loving having a C in your mouth 🤣🤣 She's f*cking disgusting

C could actually mean many things in her vocabulary 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I love dogs but hers are the two most boring fuckers going. I’ve never known dogs have zero personality

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She's a guide on how not to give a blow job. I've eaten a sausage roll with more enthusiasm and gusto than she sucks dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
Anyone else get the feeling that she wants buzz lightyear to be her boyfriend but he’s like “no thanks we’re just casual” and she’s acting like she’s fine with it. Can’t say I’ve ever gone out of my way to cook steak for a fuck buddy or taken them on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Fanny pics for a fiver, grab it whilst it's hot. Will the sale be over next month? Probably not.

• Haha

RuEvenReal

She only keeps the peace with John coz she's scared shitless she will lose her 5 free nights a week without him having H 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Chelsea you’re banging on about cooking steak you can’t even stretch out 7 quid to buy your son a non stick bath mat, sort your priorities out hun x

Reactions: 24

yamar

I really wish she would stop ticking days off for alcohol.
It is so unhealthy and absolutely not recommended by professionals.
I am speaking from experience, I counted days and relapsed after 72 days! I monitored it daily!
I then stopped and knew I could never drink again because when I relapsed that day, I didn't stop. I didn't monitor it this time (not on purpose ) and I was asked by my alcohol worker at the time how long it had been and I couldn't tell her. She told me this was a huge positive because that means it isn't on my mind daily!
Sorry I've ended telling my boring story to people that don't care like a proper influencer 🤣🤣 But she is just thick and needs some professional help! Fair dos if she can control it but she clearly can't !

Last edited:
  • Heart

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
More like just a few people paid to see her square tits

She’s even more embarrassing!
“just return it if I were you”
Well they can’t post it back into the cash machine to her account, is she expecting someone to turn up at her MANSHUN and hand her her £100 🫠

Awwwwwh! How sweet of Scarlet 🙊
Oh scarlet, not all heroes wear capes 😂😂😂

• Haha