Chelsea Ferguson #9 Worst mam ever, would rather see her baby...never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her old house 😮. And for £300k as well. That house around my area would be like £450k

Reactions: 5
You can guarantee that if John cut his hair then she would kick off because he did it without her permission. Heaven forbid Chelsea spending £10 on Hendrix for a haircut

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That poor boy is always watching TV etc when with her. Even on the photos she puts up of him he's just staring straight ahead at the TV.

Made me laugh when she said he 'isnt the type of kid to just sit and watch something'... 1. He's like 19 month old, and 2. He is probably sick of being strapped into the highchair Infront of the TV for the first part of his life.

My baby is a few months older than H at 21months, and he's never watched a full film or anything like that. I'd never dream of saying I want him to sit and watch tv like she says she wants H to watch Disney films etc. Not at this age anyway. Yeah we watch the odd Ms Rachel video, Duggee, Peppa etc...😅 But nowhere near as much as H

I think she just wants a kid to sit and watch TV 24/7 so she can sit on her phone. Oh and one to go for a walk with. Other than that, she CB As

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220908-094800_Twitter.jpg

I wonder what entitled tit she's been spouting now and quickly did the dirty delete on 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Seriously though, why does she always have her arm under her tits? Or an arm squashed up on the side?
Honestly? I genuinely believe it's because she doesn't want people to notice that she's had a botched boob job. When she's not wearing a bra, their "natural" position still looks like they're being pushed together - so I think that she thinks she can hide that by "pretending" to push them together.

Reactions: 10
Honestly? I genuinely believe it's because she doesn't want people to notice that she's had a botched boob job. When she's not wearing a bra, their "natural" position still looks like they're being pushed together - so I think that she thinks she can hide that by "pretending" to push them together.
Can't hide the squareness 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You couldn't make it up
RIP Queen, next story, 50% off pics of my fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.