Chelsea Ferguson #8 Square tits and block head have called it a day. Already saying he didn't pay his way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgggg as if I missed the new thread again. Knew it’d be poppin off when she booked a holiday without her son 😅

knew she’d be back on the sauce as wel.what happened to living her best life sober 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha as if she's had to go on holiday with her sister

She'll be going out for a parmo on her own again when she's home

Should be a massive wakeup call for her that she's so toxic, she has noone other than her sister and beccy

Reactions: 5
Literally only a few days ago she was talking about how beneficial sober life is for her mental health and how great she feels and how she hopes in a years time that she'll be saying she's a year sober.

Couldn't even make it 3 weeks. I don't know why I'm surprised, she reminds me of my Mother when she was in her functioning alcoholic phase. I have genuinely lost count of how many times this woman has "gone sober". It's genuinely an alcoholic trait.

Reactions: 15
Chelsea banging on about the benefits of sobriety every day and then binge drinking must really narc people who are actually battling with sobriety. Joke.

Reactions: 14
Remember guys we too have the same 24 hours as chelsea. We could also book a last min trip to Ibiza and drop everything if we had a child part time, no job, no responsibilities and bare cash ££££ 🤨

Reactions: 15
She's so erratic haha, can't keep any sort of routine or normality

Or structure

Reactions: 5
7 hours ago ‘no filter or edit needed’
1 min ago *massively edited selfie on the grid*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eyelashes like spiders legs socks upto her knees it's a bad look let's be honest

Reactions: 8
Eyelashes like spiders legs socks upto her knees it's a bad look let's be honest
Charlie just spill the tea, I know we give you the ick but we're a friendly bunch really despite what fivehead had you believe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she think she's gorgeous though 🥺 she literally looks like a 48 year old smack rat

Reactions: 9
Why does she think she's gorgeous though 🥺 she literally looks like a 48 year old smack rat
Because for the majority of her life she's had Horny men telling her she is because she will get her tits and fanny out for them. She's got an ego from it and I think she genuinely believes it, but they probably never think about her after their wank until the next one

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think this trip , living her best life is to show Charlie boy what hes missing🙄.
Personally i think hes breathing a sigh of relief that hes outta there!🤣

Reactions: 17
Wow, I’m half board at the moment & wouldn’t dream of doing that (I also don’t live in a million pound house or claim to be rich).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.