Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
"If you've got 30 minutes to scroll instagram you've got time to work out"
Here's one for you Chels, if you've got time to hunt down new dick and sit on your peletom for hours, you've got time to spend with your son 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just came on here for the one time only.

As a reply to her comment on my post on Instagram (she's now blocked me, obviously).

Jealous I am not. Unfortunately these instragram people keep on thinking that because people speak out at their actions they choose to share that they are jealous. I could not be further from.

I have a very settled life with a loving fiance, a brilliant job with a good wage, I go on holiday regularly with out kids because I have none as I made that choice due to wanting to live a particular lifestyle that wouldn't be fair on a child. I have amazing friends and family, and in good health.

Now I don't do jealous, particularly of someone who seems pretty broken to me. It's more feeling sorry I'd say.

Anyway, I'm off to play with my horses now as I actually have hobbies.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
This back fired 🫠

I’m back cos the scruff is on holiday AGAIN without her son 🤮🤮

I can’t believe people will still pay for her naked photos when she’s been about the way she has🤮 also can’t I just point out you can just do a simple search and find all the x rated stuff FOR FREE 💀
Apologies if anyones eyes burn
Sorry but this is scruffy as fuck. The guy still has his socks on there’s no pillows or covers on the bed just a minging sheet 🤮 if this is YOUR JOB wouldn’t you at least invest in a beautiful bed and home decor not sit on your disgusting carpet holding your flaps apart. I feel ill

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Rupert77

Remember guys we too have the same 24 hours as chelsea. We could also book a last min trip to Ibiza and drop everything if we had a child part time, no job, no responsibilities and bare cash ££££ 🤨
She's grafted to the top. Where's the hate for people like evil queen on tiktok?
Being a mom is hard.
Chelsea is great at least she made money off her body did u give urs away for free.
She's a great mom and business woman.
If I could leave my son I would for a cheeky holiday lmao.
You lot are mad jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 29

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What do we reckon then? She’ll get pissed and show his face, then get pissed again and they’ll fall out and she’ll post a pic of her tits with the caption ‘just me and my SpongeBob squaretits now’ then they’ll make up for the plane ride home. Then they’ll fall out again and she’ll do a q&a saying she doesn’t wanna talk about it by 7pm Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
🤣

Nah I don't know any happy successful people who talk like people on this site. I hope you feel better soon. I'm not an influencer I'm just some random person trying to find out if evil queen still has a dick. Meanwhile wondering how people can slate a mom like fergo. Just funny you're probably on the dole or live in a bedroom at ur mom's house.
Defo ain't got kids else you'd be more sympathetic.
But I truly believe you're obviously hurting over something for this website to be your hobby. I feel for you.
Hang on a minute, you signed up to this site looking for a thread on someone else but came here to have a go at other people due to their opinions on the person this thread is about? No-one forced you to come here

• Haha
Reactions: 28

livelaughbarf

Chatty Member
I swear she has the same routine with every single boyfriend/guy she’s dating. Make them a steak, take them on holiday, take them to ramside spa, move them into her house, get dumped. Must get boring, switch it up a bit chin

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
She’s a revolting human being. She doesn’t deserve that little boy. 10 years we tried for a baby. 10. We have paid 12k for IVF and luckily have the most amazing little girl who, I regularly take abroad on my own as her dad works abroad. I’m on my own more than half the year with her and would never say taking her away or spending time with her would affect my MH in a negative way…. All she does is bring me a joy I never knew existed.

• Heart
  • Sad

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Snog John
Marry buzz light year
Avoid Charlie ewwwww who remembers that boil 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 all I can think of is the fact he ended up with a fucking boil on his face after Chelsea sitting on it 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I can't believe she uploaded them having sex with that boil. Surely be classed as threesome? Surprised she didn't charge that huge thing rent too

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Have you all been on the weekend bevvies? He is not a looker. He looks like a chubbier blonde version of Joe McEldery

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right so let’s get this straight… Chelsea thinks that we think she’s a shit mam because she went on holiday. No this is not the case Chelsea.

We think you’re a shit mam because in the 4 nights a week that you have him, he’s at nursery 7am until 1pm.

In the time Hendrix has been in nursery you’ve only recently started to go to soft play (ever since your mate opened the soft play) or parks to shut us up on tattle as you had him sat in his high chair watching shrek every day until his 5pm bedtime.

You actually went to soft play without Hendrix the first time, like who does that? Just pick him up from nursery early and take him.

All you do when Hendrix goes to nursery is exercise and laze around or walk the dogs, a very important time in your child’s development where you could be building your bond and making memories yet you choose to be without him. When you do spend time with him you’re on your phone more than when you’re not with Hendrix as you post a lot more when he’s around. Just put your fucking phone down and spend time with your child. He has a play room yet he’s always in a high chair?

You introduced him to a man whom you knew fine well you had an unstable relationship with and played happy families yet winged when your ex moved on.

You go on holiday when you are child free which is absolutely fine, there’s no argument about how you chose to spend your own time. The issue is that you will do all this stuff for yourself but your child can only sit in a high chair and do the bare minimal amount of activities when he’s in your care. If you did more for Hendrix you going to Ibiza in your child free time would make us happy for you. Yet you do fuck all for him.
That’s why you’re a shit mam.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Al12345

Can someone help me understand why the grandparents are having the kid all weekend while John is away. Why can’t she take care of her own son the rare occasion John is away. Why do the grandparents need to see the kid more than once a week. Why do they have him more than her.

Reactions: 26
You'd think with her losing her own mum so young she'd make the extra effort with H and make the most of every single moment with him. Pretty sure H spends weekends away from her so John gets his fair amount of time with. There's no reason why she would be shipping him off whilst John isn't even there. Bet she would give anything to spend extra days and weekends with her mum, so why she doesn't executive this into her time with H is beyond me. It's so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

user987654321

Why do people who slate tattle always assume anyone who posts here is miserable and jobless? I am neither thanks hun.

You can post bad reviews about restaurants on trip advisor IMO tattle is the same but for people who put themselves out there on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ if Chelsea doesn’t like it then she should come off social media …

Reactions: 25