Chelsea Ferguson #8 Square tits and block head have called it a day. Already saying he didn't pay his way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely bleeping vile.
Her second holiday since she had hendrix and shes not even taking him. She is so selfish.
Screenshot_20220805-180712_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220805-180706_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220805-180643_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Bless she needs a break guys, as you know been a part time mother is THE hardest job in the world.

Reactions: 12
So she’s obviously fully vaxxed to be going to Ibiza with a days notice because unvaccinated need a negative pcr or antigen 24 hours before. Unless she’s been off getting that today? (Ps, dunno if we’ve covered her vax status or not Soz if it’s been discussed) just remember her being so anti vax at one point

Reactions: 11
So she’s obviously fully vaxxed to be going to Ibiza with a days notice because unvaccinated need a negative pcr or antigen 24 hours before. Unless she’s been off getting that today? (Ps, dunno if we’ve covered her vax status or not Soz if it’s been discussed) just remember her being so anti vax at one point
You do realise you can pay to get a fake covid passport? I know tonnes of people with them but they don’t come cheap

Reactions: 2
I do remember her saying she’s not getting vaccinated unless it stops her going on holiday then she will see, so I guess she went and got the vaccine.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't think she is vaccinated. Was it the last thread someone posted a comment she left on fb? Of a guy she has a contact for for a fake covid pass. She's just kept her mouth shut cos she knows people will come for her after her rants about not wanting the vaccine. The amount of people she knows or are friends with that have been to Ibiza recently can guarantee majority of them are not vaccinated

Reactions: 7
Ngl the thought of being in another country, miles and miles from my baby fills me with so much anxiety. He's still so young!

• Heart
She was going on about getting H a passport for ages, now he has one and she's not even taking him

Reactions: 10
She’s so desperate for attention and to look like she don’t give a duck. Every time she breaks her sobriety she posts OTT pics posing with alcohol. You’re not hard chels, ur a piss head mum x

Why does she always wear those horrible square sunglasses? They do her face zero favours. Can spend £3k on your car boot but not a tenner on an extra pair of sunnies for your holiday 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.