Chelsea Ferguson #8 Square tits and block head have called it a day. Already saying he didn't pay his way

Is Chelsea a good mum?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha

I think she'll be taking H on holiday but it's more for her than him.

She'll be taking someone with her to do child care as she couldn't cope being fully responsible 24/7

Reactions: 3
Ahhh just seen the flight to ibiza is last minute so she's going this weekend when H is with his dad. Selfish selfish selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What more can be expected of her really 🙄 that will be the end of the sobriety then

Reactions: 5
She might be doing the other side to Ibiza the chilled no booze sober yoga retreat side? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last minute flight to ibiza, what happened to “being sober changes your life” 😂😂 that must be out the bin. Claims she’s skint but can afford to fork out £3k for car repairs and a last minute trip to ibiza but still hasn’t took her kid away all holidays 🙄

Reactions: 16
Shes probably had to pay for whoever going with her as she'd have noone otherwise

Can only buy mates

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see if she manages to not drink after all the posts about sobriety

Reactions: 3
I messaged Charlie for him to spill the tea on what actually happened on their holiday but he hasn’t seen it :(

• Haha
If she’s going to Ibiza on her own that means she’s had 2 baby free holidays and still hasn’t taken H on one! If I didn’t have to work and had money like her my first priority would be taking my little girl away. She’s bleeping selfish to the core

Reactions: 11
I will be honest I actually thought Charlie come across alright like a pretty cool bloke, it was just when he started slagging tattle off for what we could see that he couldn’t (at that point) I’m glad he has addressed her accusations, he will be so glad to be away from that toxicity!

I think she might go on holiday by herself to be honest, you know so she can get some ‘me’ time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.