Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen this? On her Twitter? Why is she talking in an American accent, also you wearing lingerie to promote your admire me, fairs. But why wouldn’t you do your make up and hair too? Strange.
Another repost.
She’s not attractive at all 😬 even with the amount of make up and hair done; she’s still got to filter her photos!

Reactions: 1
i love how she tries to show she doesn’t care about Charlie, by indirecting him in every post she does on social media 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was deffo Charlie who came on here the other day then saying she needs professional help.
Also, wondering if maybe it was Charlie who set up posting those dm’s on here ?? Because if not, Chelsea’s gonna see them n go mad and then they’ve got the identity of a tattler and could also cause dramas with Charlie n said tattler ????

Reactions: 11
The person who posted the message screenshots have literally just had 1 post! Could be anyone 👀

Also do we really believe Chelsea meets these boyfriends ‘through friends or someone she’s known for years’… I swear she’s said this on every Q&A when people ask how her and boyfriend at the time met.
But Charlie claims he was on tinder 6 month ago….

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine how much of a nightmare she is to live with...everything would be MY this MY that

She's gonna be single and lonely forever I think

Reactions: 9
After her breakups, she makes some passive aggressive posts about only wanting relationships with people who make a decent amount of money, but realistically she prefers them poorer so she can lovebomb them and convince them to stay with her for a financially easy life with gifts and a nice house. It's quite manipulative on her part. But also sad that she clearly thinks that she needs to ply people with monetary things to stay with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So judgemental on her part as well about bfs needing to earn a lot of money. I find that quite mean 🫤. She isn’t better than anyone just for having loads of cash

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not being funny but she shouldn't be picky when it comes to boyfriends because she can't keep the fuckerz 🤣

Bit disappointed we never seen her by herself an engagement ring this time though

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine how much of a nightmare she is to live with...everything would be MY this MY that

She's gonna be single and lonely forever I think
I can see her refusing to take any money from them for bills etc, then when they fall out it’s all “this is my house you don’t pay a penny, I own everything. You’re broke. You used me for my money”

She seems the type to throw money at them and then throw it back in their faces when she doesn’t get what she wants from them. It’s her way of controlling them. Then when they break up she’s straight to calling them broke and slagging them off for living in her house and spending her money. Why not date a man with money then? Oh yeah because they wouldn’t go anywhere near her 😂. Her actions are that of someone that is abusive and controlling.

I mean even look at the way she talks about H “you come from money, you live in a big house you should be grateful” she uses her money as a control tactic to manipulate people into being around her and doing what she wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if she does something similar to H when he’s older and tries to leave her and her witchy chin. Lays on the guilt because she’s provided him with everything in terms of material items

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can see her refusing to take any money from them for bills etc, then when they fall out it’s all “this is my house you don’t pay a penny, I own everything. You’re broke. You used me for my money”

She seems the type to throw money at them and then throw it back in their faces when she doesn’t get what she wants from them. It’s her way of controlling them. Then when they break up she’s straight to calling them broke and slagging them off for living in her house and spending her money. Why not date a man with money then? Oh yeah because they wouldn’t go anywhere near her 😂. Her actions are that of someone that is abusive and controlling.

I mean even look at the way she talks about H “you come from money, you live in a big house you should be grateful” she uses her money as a control tactic to manipulate people into being around her and doing what she wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if she does something similar to H when he’s older and tries to leave her and her witchy chin. Lays on the guilt because she’s provided him with everything in terms of material items
Yes! Your spot on here

Reactions: 5

100% and this ladies and gentleman is called financial abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

100% this the face she has money is about her only positive feature so she massively exploits this.
It’s abuse no matter how you look at it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.