Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL Charlie's story šŸ¤£ the fine print down the bottom. Well actually 2 of his stories today. Straight out calling her draining with that quote he reposted and using her fav word that she loves to throw around about herself and also attack her exes with. He said he wasn't going to bad mouth her in those messages posted on here but he's slowly pretty much doing it anyways šŸ˜… very petty high school drama but I love the drama lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the bottom right hand corner
I meanā€¦.it looks like a cheap hotel.hardly proving he has money šŸ«£ it looks like a middle aged man that doesnā€™t want to be home with his parents coz he wants to go on a bender and have a bang. Yes. It looks like heā€™s skint and paying for an ibis on his credit card šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Hands up if you can't wait for her cringe night out where she gets her tits and arse out in pubs for attention and to post all over social to show Charlie what he's missing šŸ¤£

Bet her exes laugh and cringe at her desperate behaviour

Reactions: 16
I meanā€¦.it looks like a cheap hotel.hardly proving he has money šŸ«£ it looks like a middle aged man that doesnā€™t want to be home with his parents coz he wants to go on a bender and have a bang. Yes. It looks like heā€™s skint and paying for an ibis on his credit card šŸ˜‚
I thought we were all team Charlie here šŸ„¹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought we were all team Charlie here šŸ„¹
Ugh god no šŸ¤£ and come at me if you want but I actually feel sorry for Chelsea šŸ™ˆ I just see her as a lost soul with zero self confidence who just wants love and has been damaged by bullies her whole life šŸ¤

anywayā€¦Iā€™llā€¦.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that she is all of that too. A lost soul with zero confidence etc ā€¦ but how she treats people is not nice. Like Brooke the other week. Nah. You canā€™t treat people like that. She thinks sheā€™s on a pedestal

Reactions: 13
I think that she is all of that too. A lost soul with zero confidence etc ā€¦ but how she treats people is not nice. Like Brooke the other week. Nah. You canā€™t treat people like that. She thinks sheā€™s on a pedestal
Oh I missed that! But just looked backā€¦yeah thatā€™s a massive horrible thing to do, but also a desperately insecure persons way of dealing with things. I feel like she was that girl at school who got picked on for being ugly and now she flashes herself on the internet for likes she feels validated so wants to feel the ā€œpowerā€ that those people had over her when she was growing up? I donā€™t know, but sheā€™s fascinating to watch and equally I want to wrap her up and take her to therapy ā˜¹

Reactions: 4
I miss the days when you could have a break up and just slag them off do your mates instead of indirect digs online

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno, I get very toxic vibes from Chelsea. I think sheā€™s very defensive for whatever reason and probably very insecure but sheā€™s also shown she can be abusive in her relationships. Like when she cheated on that guy who bought her the car and then got her followers to attack him after he dumped her. If she was a man doing that public opinion on her would be very different. I really think sheā€™s just not a very nice person, she just got lucky in terms of money and she thinks it makes her much better than everyone else

Reactions: 19
I dunno, I get very toxic vibes from Chelsea. I think sheā€™s very defensive for whatever reason and probably very insecure but sheā€™s also shown she can be abusive in her relationships. Like when she cheated on that guy who bought her the car and then got her followers to attack him after he dumped her. If she was a man doing that public opinion on her would be very different. I really think sheā€™s just not a very nice person, she just got lucky in terms of money and she thinks it makes her much better than everyone else
I donā€™t think she got ā€œluckyā€ she put herself all over the internet even though she was constantly called ugly but somehow built up a following, it canā€™t be easy having all that and still carrying on and to be fair she seems to have had some success financially. I agree sheā€™s toxic, I agree about the financial control, but I donā€™t know whether itā€™s a cause and effect type situation ?

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think she got ā€œluckyā€ she put herself all over the internet even though she was constantly called ugly but somehow built up a following, it canā€™t be easy having all that and still carrying on and to be fair she seems to have had some success financially. I agree sheā€™s toxic, I agree about the financial control, but I donā€™t know whether itā€™s a cause and effect type situation ?
true she did put herself all over the internet and she was one of the first to do it before onlyfans etc so I canā€™t fault her for that. Iā€™ve no doubt sheā€™s worked hard at it to make the money she has now, but I mean lucky as in she just happened to be the girl who did what she did at the right time and got so big from it, and also had the right connections through Gary madine and the geordie shore lot. I know of chinny through mutual friends who met her when she first started getting her ā€œfameā€ and she was always the way she is now, very quick to put people down because she makes more money than them and can afford designer items, but also very quick to offer to pay for everything because itā€™s all she has to offer to get people, including friends, to stick around. Then when they fall out itā€™s a very different story. Youā€™re right though it could be a cause and effect from when she was much younger but I also feel like thereā€™s some sort of delusion and manipulation there too which makes her act the way she does and think itā€™s acceptable. Especially when she talks about how H should be grateful for how she provides for him materially. Can see her trying to hold it against him in the future.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.