Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of this 'motivational' quote on her IG story made me howl. It perfectly sums up her approach to relationships 😂 Lurching from one disastrous failed relationship to another, without ever slowing down or wondering why things keep bleeping up, all whilst enthusiastically oversharing every excruciating detail.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Have they split up again?!

How immature to immediately go so dramatic everytime!! Take down photos, make a public spectacle. Quotes etc etc

Why not just leave them up, have a week breathing space and if still not back together then maybe start. But it’s so childish and teenage like!!

Reactions: 11
Yeah new thread title … sing it with me ladies:

“We love you Charlie, we do, we love
You Charlie, we do, we love
You Charlie, we do, oh Charlie we love you #CharlieStan”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely still not reading here…

nobody dare suggest otherwise.
I think that was about Charlie, not us. I don't think she's read here recently or you know she would have something to say about us proving she's scamming people by selling aliexpress lingerie as "her own" brand.

Reactions: 6
Oh the thirst from her is real 🙈🤣 it’s really tragic! Hate seeing lasses go on like that, tbf I think Charlie could do better, I doubt her posts are making him jealous 😂

Reactions: 2
I love charlieee

Come join us

Xxxx

In all seriousness though, I do think Chelsea does need professional help and fast. She's obviously turning into a very toxic person. She's obsessed with weight loss and social media. Then her regular posts about becoming sober rings alarm bells too.

Local gal Natalie Paleschi (Chinny had a fued with her too) admitted herself for a 12 week rehab course in york somewhere and has come out of it looking and sounding amazing. She posted that she was allowed no social media etc. This is exactly what chelsea needs I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ps not bashing paleschi because she's an absolute queen and smashing life xox

Noooone cares about your staircase chinny

In all seriousness I feel really sorry for ‘endrixxxx in all of this. He’d clearly built a bond with Charlie and I get the impression he did a lot of the parenting while living there. Trips out for him also seemed to increase with Charlie on the scene.

Back to life with an unstable mother who doesn’t seem to give a tit about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think that was about Charlie, not us. I don't think she's read here recently or you know she would have something to say about us proving she's scamming people by selling aliexpress lingerie as "her own" brand.
Would she really draw attention to that though?

Her and Charlie have defs broken up. No photos together on IG max they don’t follow each other any more. Nice to see it lasted 😅

Reactions: 3
How many relationships can she duck up 🤣 they all end up on bad terms too! She will be a nightmare

Can't wait for the next q&a...'Don't ask me about Charlie'...2 days later slagging him off haha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.