Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony.

Sat in her stinking bed with herpes face last weekend saying how sad people are for being on tattle and they’ve both obviously been reading every comment on here. 👋

Also, if I was her I’d have totally just banned that account discreetly. Waited for Brooke to message admin and then had it out with her (that’s even if it is her).

Retweet or not. They are disgusting and need to go viral.

In other news, thanks for all the entertainment today Chels. Love this time of the month when you lose your bleeping head over nothing, spend the rest of the month regretting it, finally thinking you’ve got your tit together, telling us how great you feel and then repeating it all when the PMT hits again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agree, this tweet I particularly is disgusting and should go viral so people see that 'millionaire' business woman Chelsea is a vile bully and homophobe
Even if you were quoting someone, you just wouldn’t put that sort of content. The way she has put those emojis and shared it is inciting racism and hatred which is a massive crime! I’m gobsmacked. It’s inexcusable and disgusting.

How dare she call people for being on here when she’s projecting that to god knows how many people. Regardless of how long ago it was.

Silly silly little girl.

Reactions: 9
She wants to say she feels unsafe and that her child is at risk because someone walked past her house on a public road but her literally doxxing someone, posting private pictures, using her position as a ceo to track someone down and then posting pictures of her house to her 200k followers and potentially putting Brookes child at risk, who she said she was taking out, isn’t an issue. Imagine not caring about what people say about your terrible parenting skills, but you’re that defensive over a guy who you’ve dated for 2 whole minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m no gonna lie I’m well shocked about those tweets 😲😲 they’re absolutely horrible! & to think she is preaching about being nice or stay quiet … c’mon now!

Probably yes.

But I imagine other peoples reasoning for doing so is slightly different to yours, of pulling out all the stops to seem the perfect girlfriend whilst spending a large amount of your time acting like a toxic, irrational plain nasty member of the human race.

P.a having your son in the same room as you and “looking after” are two different things pal. Xoxo

Attachments

• Haha
Hahahaha imagine realising you're in the wrong and quickly deleting tweets when us tattlers already have the screen shots and circulating it. Don't worry chinny, we will make you viral and popular again xox

To be fair, the people who have seen them, along with the screen shot of her in the gazette about being a 'millionaire business woman' they're so shocked. Hope she gets the backlash she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just doesn’t get it does she, by her own admission she puts her son in nursery for 6 hours a day for the 4 days she’s has him (he’s awake from 5:30am to 6:30pm) so she can clean, go to the gym & get her steps in yet try’s to compare it to a parent who uses childcare to work. Although nursery is probably the best place for him as he will get more attention & stimulation there then being put in a high chair & put in front of the tv or buggy so she can do her steps then often tries to gain sympathy on how hard it is being a parent when in reality she spends 28 hours a week with him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.