Chelsea Ferguson #7 Chels Fergo part time mum, might have another kid if Charlie doesn't run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, Brooke has done NOTHING wrong. She lives in the area, happened to be passing by chinny’s house and then wrote on here that it didn’t look like Chazzaboy was parked on her drive. How is that different from messaging your mates gossiping about someone? Chelsea, we know you read here - your delusions of grandeur and overinflated sense of self importance are embarrassing. Get help. Trying to tear down some poor innocent girl for what? If you do post anything publicly about where she lives and god forbid anything happens to her, you will face criminal charges. Stop it now and get a bleeping grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Chels you’re ugly as duck & Brooke’s banging.

You actually look old enough to be her mum you rough old trout.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she has definitely tit in her own nest this time as being an owner of a adult site & sharing someone’s details who is potential in the same business as her just because she suspects them of posting on here.
I hope the other person involved takes appropriate action if required but that others also see how Chelsea will seek out your adult page details to publicly out you if she feels slighted by you. Fair enough if she used her connections to message the lass privately and ask her out right but to post it all over her Instagram & fb page is astonishing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've found a Snapchat username for the girl everyone is suspecting to be Brooke. I'm tempted to add her but I darent incase its not the right girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omggggg this is defo a lesson to use diff usernames everywhere 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she has definitely tit in her own nest this time as being an owner of a adult site & sharing someone’s details who is potential in the same business as her just because she suspects them of posting on here.
I hope the other person involved takes appropriate action if required but that others also see how Chelsea will seek out your adult page details to publicly out you if she feels slighted by you. Fair enough if she used her connections to message the lass privately and ask her out right but to post it all over her Instagram & fb page is astonishing

Absolutely agree with you! I think Brooke should pursue it. Chinny blatantly said 'me and my team' meaning the admireme team. She's obviously done the dodgy because she's covered it up now. Needs looking into. She can't just spit her dummy out like this and then try to dox people, using anything in her power to out people, including breaking laws.

Brooke never even said anything bad, and she isn't breaking any laws being on a gossip site.

Come back Brooke...you've done nothing wrong! I think Chelsea was fuming anyway because she's obviously been on the rocks with

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Chelsea’s going on as if she’s took the whole of tattle down 🤭
She’s taken down 1 person!! I’m not sure how many people are active on her threads but there’s a lot more against you hunny bun.

What makes it sad, by the looks of it Chels & ‘her team’ has disabled Brookes AM & her OF has gone too… that could’ve been the only income she had coming in for her and her family!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The thing that strikes me is, there's been a lot worse said than Charlie's car wasn't on the drive but she's taken that and ran with it.
Probably because I'm willing to bet a lot of us on this thread aren't local to her but Brooke clearly was so she's thought she can out her, legally or illegally.
If she has suspended her admire me page, that's the biggest admission of guilt of breach of GDPR.
Brooke, assuming that is your admire me, keep any correspondence from them regarding your account being suspended because it's evidence for your breach of GDPR claim against them

Reactions: 8
The thing that strikes me is, there's been a lot worse said than Charlie's car wasn't on the drive but she's taken that and ran with it.
Probably because I'm willing to bet a lot of us on this thread aren't local to her but Brooke clearly was so she's thought she can out her, legally or illegally.
If she has suspended her admire me page, that's the biggest admission of guilt of breach of GDPR.
Brooke, assuming that is your admire me, keep any correspondence from them regarding your account being suspended because it's evidence for your breach of GDPR claim against them
This 1000%

Ps... I'm very very local

Reactions: 7
Chelsea has literally took down everything about all of this… which goes to show she knows she was in the wrong how she’s went about it

Reactions: 11
This is terrible and Chelsea will know what she's done is a serious breach and that's why she's deleted. The poor girl didn't do anything wrong apart from walk past her house on the way to the park and saw Charlie's car wasn't there. Chelsea, having access to the whole database on AM has clearly been looking through all her pics and has access to her real name, address and bank details. For her then to post both on FB and insta that she and her team have found the girl isn't a good look

Reactions: 13
Shows how much of a brat she is, spits her dummy right out and kicks off to get her own way.

No wonder they break up every other month, she's bleeping unbearable

Reactions: 12
Poor @brookemck8 she’s been on the fergo thread since it was a semi rave thread and she’s always been lovely and funny. Hope this doesn’t stop her coming on here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@brookemck8 hope you’re ok girl! Chelsea is an utter bleep for what she’s done. These people that are mere plebs speak about on here, chose to put themselves out there. They chose to lead public lives. They chose to make themselves public property. Some will love them, some will hate them - its par for the course. At least we come here to offload and not troll her (like some would). You did not choose to be put on blast like this and I’m sure it’s frightening/upsetting/sad and I imagine your anxiety is through the roof! I hope you have good people around you ❤ I hope we see you back here, when you’re ready x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.