Chelsea Ferguson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine she’ll be back in a few days with 50 talking stories of what’s happened

Reactions: 2
Imagine she’ll be back in a few days with 50 talking stories of what’s happened
She announced yesterday that she needs a social media break since she's got personal stuff going on. Since then she's stayed off her own insta but has updated Hendrix's with 21 photos.
Just fk off Chelsea.
She's obviously fallen out with John - AGAIN.
I feel so sorry for her inlaws. They need to watch their grandkid being dragged through all of this very publicly.
If you ask me that's why he has his own insta. His grandparents don't want him associated with her smut.
Shame on her own family who're watching all of this and doing nothing to make her get grip.
Shameful.
There's a photo of Hendrix sleeping face down on his insta page.
If she was living in a council estate, social services would be involved, she's going to ruin that poor baby's life.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She announced yesterday that she needs a social media break since she's got personal stuff going on. Since then she's stayed off her own insta but has updated Hendrix's with 21 photos.
Just fk off Chelsea.
She's obviously fallen out with John - AGAIN.
I feel so sorry for her inlaws. They need to watch their grandkid being dragged through all of this very publicly.
If you ask me that's why he has his own insta. His grandparents don't want him associated with her smut.
Shame on her own family who're watching all of this and doing nothing to make her get grip.
Shameful.
There's a photo of Hendrix sleeping face down on his insta page.
If she was living in a council estate, social services would be involved, she's going to ruin that poor baby's life.
Why you not happy she’s said she needs a SM break?

Why you not happy she’s said she needs a SM break?
I'm unhappy about her being the biggest lair and fake on the Internet, not to mention I'm angry at her putting her baby face down to sleep and posting it on instagram like he's some sort of performing seal.
This girl is a walking disaster.
So ironic her company is called Admire Me, because there is NOTHING admirable about her!
She's the reason so many girls question their own lives, by trying to be like her.
She's absolute poison!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm unhappy about her being the biggest lair and fake on the Internet, not to mention I'm angry at her putting her baby face down to sleep and posting it on instagram like he's some sort of performing seal.
So ironic her company is called Admire Me, because there is NOTHING admirable about her!
She's the reason so many girls question their own lives, by trying to be like her.
She's absolute poison!
Alllllrighty thennn liar & fake? Do tell 🧐

She's absolute poison!
Is that you johns girlfriend? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's absolute poison!
woahhhh
Performing seal? I mean she's posting pics of him, it's not as if she's using him to sell tit like pretty much everyyyyyyyyyy other influencer with a kid

Can we go back to the days where this was more of a rave thread instead of it being all mumsnet over her parenting skills 😂

Alllllrighty thennn liar & fake? Do tell 🧐

Is that you johns girlfriend? 🤣🤣
I reckon it's John's mum :ROFLMAO: the writing style is definitely that of someone older

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
woahhhh
Performing seal? I mean she's posting pics of him, it's not as if she's using him to sell tit like pretty much everyyyyyyyyyy other influencer with a kid

Can we go back to the days where this was more of a rave thread instead of it being all mumsnet over her parenting skills 😂

I reckon it's John's mum :ROFLMAO: the writing style is definitely that of someone older
No she's posting photos of him sleeping face down, there's nothing funny about that. You do realise babies can suffocate? If you think her parenting skills are amazing, you're not a parent

• Sad
Who’s laughing? Who’s said her parenting skills are amazing? You wrote a big paragraph & I asked you why you thought that way. No need to get defensive. You seem really angry 🧐 and if you think SS are going to get involved over a photo of him sleeping face down, you’re not a parent 🥴

No she's posting photos of him sleeping face down, there's nothing funny about that. You do realise babies can suffocate? If you think her parenting skills are amazing, you're not a parent
Again- why is she a liar & a fake I’m genuinely asking.

Who’s laughing? Who’s said her parenting skills are amazing? You wrote a big paragraph & I asked you why you thought that way. No need to get defensive. You seem really angry 🧐 and if you think SS are going to get involved over a photo of him sleeping face down, you’re not a parent 🥴

Again- why is she a liar & a fake I’m genuinely asking.
I'm not here to argue, what I'm saying is, if she was a normal single mother, with no job, no man around full time, going out partying continuously, not feeding the baby properly, having dangerous items in the cot - the bumpers.
Chelsea has put her entire life on show.
I'm not John's girlfriend or his mother, I'm just an observer, watching a girl spread pure hatred which rubs off.
Yes I'm angry because she should be focusing on the wellbeing of her baby, not slating his family while putting in such a poor effort herself.
I'm entitled to share my opinion, you all have had some choice words for her yourselves over the last 2 threads.
The lies and the fakeness, please read some of the comments people have written previously with her contractions.
She says one thing one day, does another the next!
It's the baby I have serious concerns about.
She needs serious help, not attention on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not here to argue, what I'm saying is, if she was a normal single mother, with no job, no man around full time, going out partying continuously, not feeding the baby properly, having dangerous items in the cot - the bumpers.
Chelsea has put her entire life on show.
I'm not John's girlfriend or his mother, I'm just an observer, watching a girl spread pure hatred which rubs off.
Yes I'm angry because she should be focusing on the wellbeing of her baby, not slating his family while putting in such a poor effort herself.
I'm entitled to share my opinion, you all have had some choice words for her yourselves over the last 2 threads.
The lies and the fakeness, please read some of the comments people have written previously with her contractions.
She says one thing one day, does another the next!
It's the baby I have serious concerns about.
She needs serious help, not attention on social media.
You definitely know Chelsea IRL 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching an innocent little baby being treated like an inconvenience bends me out of shape.
I agree with some of the points about the cot bumpers etc but it’s very clear you’ve got personal beef with her. Come spill some tea with us, we’re all lovely here 🥰

Reactions: 10
Weeeeeeewwwww this has gotten out of hand. I think she is struggling with some stuff and has been for a while. She would always try her best for her son though

Reactions: 9
I agree with some of the points about the cot bumpers etc but it’s very clear you’ve got personal beef with her. Come spill some tea with us, we’re all lovely here 🥰
Lol, I'm really not the only person who's got angry with her here though am i? These comments have gone from slating everything about her from the car seat to her abs, even to someone suggesting she's had 5 abortions?! Out of order that like. My concerns over how she's fkn things up publicly with the baby is hardly much different to things others have said?
I've triggered the ones suggesting I'm personally involved because they can't argue with the points.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.