Chelsea Ferguson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s deffo been reading here she’s put a story up of Hendrix in a car seat that he actually fits in

Reactions: 1
Cannot deal with her calling her child a Doyle at this time of the morning.
Obviously it's frustrating when they wake up super early and won't go back down but she gets hours and hours to herself , Every. Single. Day., to be able go catch up with sleep, but no let's use this time go decide if a twix is better than a crispy roll 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot deal with her calling her child a Doyle at this time of the morning.
Obviously it's frustrating when they wake up super early and won't go back down but she gets hours and hours to herself , Every. Single. Day., to be able go catch up with sleep, but no let's use this time go decide if a twix is better than a crispy roll 😑
speaking of crispy rolls I’ve not been able to get ahold of them for months lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My little boy fit in the same car seat when he was his age 🤷🏻‍♀️
Car seats aren’t by age they are weight / height depending.
Not saying your little boy didn’t fit but you could tell by the picture his head wasn’t in head rest part he was too small. He should also be rear facing

Reactions: 3
She's an absolute riot. Feeding her baby McDonald's for breakfast was the final straw for me. Who does she think she is ranting that her ex isn't a good father cos he went to a festival with his new girlfriend, when she's feeding the kid McDonald's because she's on a come down herself.
It sounds to me like the only reason she bought that house is to get back at him. So she can say we'll you still live at your mums, look where I live.
All she's done is swap millions of bags for millions of rooms she doesn't need.
She really is the worst person on earth.
Ugly to the core. No amount of surgery can polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's an absolute riot. Feeding her baby McDonald's for breakfast was the final straw for me. Who does she think she is ranting that her ex isn't a good father cos he went to a festival with his new girlfriend, when she's feeding the kid McDonald's because she's on a come down herself.
It sounds to me like the only reason she bought that house is to get back at him. So she can say we'll you still live at your mums, look where I live.
I don't think letting your child have McDonald's negates her being able to call out the dad, she's done much worse than give him a bit of hash brown.

Reactions: 4
When she did a a&e the other day someone asked what his favourite foods were and one of her answers was ‘fruit shoots’ 😂 why would you give a baby a fruit shoot ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I have to say I feel rather sorry for her, every other night or so she's doing a q&a type thing. She's clearly lonely, and only ever seems to be out with friends if it involves alcohol. She loneliess must hurt particularly in a huge house like that alone

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20211017-141419_Instagram.jpg

Don't get why she's buzzing over that meat as if she's roasted it from scratch, it's a 40 minute boxed warm up job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to say I feel rather sorry for her, every other night or so she's doing a q&a type thing. She's clearly lonely, and only ever seems to be out with friends if it involves alcohol. She loneliess must hurt particularly in a huge house like that alone
It's attention seeking. If she's that lonely, she could take the kid out of nursery and go join a mother and baby group, bond with the kid and meet new friends.
No, no. Chelsea would rather beg for attention to boost her ego.

Meant q&a 🙈
Giving the baby chocolate protein shakes concerns me more, no wonder he doesn't sleep or settle, he must be bouncing off the walls

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s been very quiet and deleted all photos of Hendrix from her Instagram. There’s only 43 pics on her grid left. Her public Instagram for H is still there though 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s been very quiet and deleted all photos of Hendrix from her Instagram. There’s only 43 pics on her grid left. Her public Instagram for H is still there though 🤔
John still has all his up … Becky holt mentioned her in her q&a yesterday and Chelsea hasn’t reposted as she normally would :unsure:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.