Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizzarebbq

Lol, I'm really not the only person who's got angry with her here though am i? These comments have gone from slating everything about her from the car seat to her abs, even to someone suggesting she's had 5 abortions?! Out of order that like. My concerns over how she's fkn things up publicly with the baby is hardly much different to things others have said?
I've triggered the ones suggesting I'm personally involved because they can't argue with the points.
you deffos are personally involved, ‘out of order that like’ i imagined that in a north east accent 10000% hahahahaha spill the beans hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine posting a pic of your gf naked in bed next to your son. I find the post so disrespectful to Chelsea and fully believe what she says about him being an arsehole
imagine being topless/naked in bed with another woman’s baby. Eeeeee ! I could never!! How that girl has the audacity & him posting it publically omgggggg

Reactions: 20

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I didn’t buy my LO a card but mainly because I hate them, I hate getting them so won’t give them. However if he got a lot for Christmas and his birthday is a week later, at this age I’d argue it doesn’t even matter🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t get my youngest anything for Christmas and this year I don’t plan to get either anything for their birthdays.
i thought you meant you hate your kid at first 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

CocoVenus

Did anyone see Q and A number 23156794439 the other week when she said she'd been looking to downsize as the house is too big for just her and H?
She does the same with the cars she goes through, all to show off and fill a void then she realises it doesn't make her happy, and she's stretched herself financially so gets rid and starts the cycle again. Its all to prove a point, she likes to feel better than everyone and makes up for the shortcomings in her life by using money to look and feel superior. Deep down she is very troubled and insecure but she makes others feel insecure by trying to perpetuate a fantasy life that people feel bad they can't attain. I would almost feel sorry for her but I can't because she is adding to the problem by using her platform to make people feel like they are not enough.

Reactions: 18

kittenface86

Chatty Member
I'm unhappy about her being the biggest lair and fake on the Internet, not to mention I'm angry at her putting her baby face down to sleep and posting it on instagram like he's some sort of performing seal.
This girl is a walking disaster.
So ironic her company is called Admire Me, because there is NOTHING admirable about her!
She's the reason so many girls question their own lives, by trying to be like her.
She's absolute poison!
Alllllrighty thennn liar & fake? Do tell 🧐

I'm unhappy about her being the biggest lair and fake on the Internet, not to mention I'm angry at her putting her baby face down to sleep and posting it on instagram like he's some sort of performing seal.
This girl is a walking disaster.
So ironic her company is called Admire Me, because there is NOTHING admirable about her!
She's the reason so many girls question their own lives, by trying to be like her.
She's absolute poison!
Is that you johns girlfriend? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

buzzbee23

I’ve been watching this thread for a while and just keeping my mouth shut about various situations. This though.. I can’t not say what I want to say.
I’m a single mum, I know how hard it is and I’ve had PND (severe) but if I had to ever send the little one off to his fathers it would be because I couldn’t even look after myself and needed help from the mental health team etc, Not just to fuck off to Scotland to get my fanny out and have a drink.
But, what I never even mentioned then was that he’s ILL.. he’s got an ear infection and ‘errrr I think croup or summit’
Waste of space.
shouldn’t have had a baby
Obviously never wanted him
Regrets it
Uses her ‘mental health’ as a fucking excuse to palm him off

• Heart
Reactions: 17

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
recap:

- got with ‘friend’ John
- weren’t together long before she got pregnant
- didn’t have the baby long before they split
- after the split one of her very rare (kidding they happen every other day) q&a’s Chelsea stated she wants ‘no questions about her ex or you will be BLOCKED’
- only took her a few days to start slagging him off
- apparently John doesn’t pay towards the baby, he’s lazy, lent money off Chelsea and hasn’t paid it back, laid hands on her and his family weren’t bothered, and a bunch of other stuff she’s ranted about. John only sees the baby on the weekend
- Chelsea got a new house ‘Fergos Forever Home’
- Chelsea doesn’t show the baby on her IG in case he gets trolled
- for months showed him with a blue heart sticker over his head but continuously posted him, just showing she in fact, did wanna post him
- randomly decided one day she wanted to post his face and then it went from 0-100 real quick and she posts him none stop. Usually in the walker watching coco melon
- on her q&a’s it varies between ‘don’t ask me about John’ to ‘all my answers are slagging off John’
- Chelsea’s posts basically are just; baby in walker, baby watching cocomelon, quotes about bums/scabby people,quotes about dead beat dads, boomerangs of her in front of the mirror showing her new weight loss, riding her peloton, boomerang pushing the pram, her Apple Watch calories burnt. With the occasional popping a poached egg
- Chelsea has family watching the baby and her dad as a Nanny but has put the baby in nursery anyway Tuesday-Friday
- H’s first day day of nursery Chelsea spent her new free time finding out just what everyone wants to know, whether people prefer a Milky Way crispy roll or a twix
- Complains about the baby being up all night
- can’t take helpful advice
- went on a big rant about John saying that he goes drinking every weekend when he is supposed to have H. Complained his new gf has met the baby and the usual deadbeat dad stuff. Done a bitchy q&a where it was all questions asking about John and she just slagged him off. Disappeared for the rest of the day and came back demanding ‘no one ask me about John’ ….. until he pisses her off again
- the spare bedroom is finally done. Much to everyone’s delight… just what we were waiting for. Done by best mate Charlotte Crosby and it was…
crap. zebra print chair, that’s all I’ve gotta say
- oh and Chels caused controversy with a pic of Hendrix forward facing at 9 months old in a car seat. She did a swift dirty delete, like she usually does

hope I’ve not forgotten anything 🤣

old thread

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
John has put a story up of Hendrix taking some steps. Are those his first steps? If so then she’s missed her son’s first steps whilst she’s out on the piss 😭 would never forgive myself
In her defence if he’s at his dads then it wouldn’t matter if she was out in the piss or sitting in her house she would have still missed them.

Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My money is on, it’s either:

john
Johns mum
Johns new bird
sasha boo or whatever she’s called
Sedgy the teddybear

• Haha

brookemck8

VIP Member
Remember when she went on like an idiot because John was going to a festival but she goes out every weekend sometimes even weekdays… practice what you preach

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
You’d think she’d want to spend all the toile in the world with Hendrix considering every time she’s asked about her mom she says to cherish every moment
But he's got a soft play room, loads of unsuitable footwear and Shrek on repeat, why does she need to spend time with him?

• Haha