Chelsea Ferguson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
recap:

- got with ‘friend’ John
- weren’t together long before she got pregnant
- didn’t have the baby long before they split
- after the split one of her very rare (kidding they happen every other day) q&a’s Chelsea stated she wants ‘no questions about her ex or you will be BLOCKED’
- only took her a few days to start slagging him off
- apparently John doesn’t pay towards the baby, he’s lazy, lent money off Chelsea and hasn’t paid it back, laid hands on her and his family weren’t bothered, and a bunch of other stuff she’s ranted about. John only sees the baby on the weekend
- Chelsea got a new house ‘Fergos Forever Home’
- Chelsea doesn’t show the baby on her IG in case he gets trolled
- for months showed him with a blue heart sticker over his head but continuously posted him, just showing she in fact, did wanna post him
- randomly decided one day she wanted to post his face and then it went from 0-100 real quick and she posts him none stop. Usually in the walker watching coco melon
- on her q&a’s it varies between ‘don’t ask me about John’ to ‘all my answers are slagging off John’
- Chelsea’s posts basically are just; baby in walker, baby watching cocomelon, quotes about bums/scabby people,quotes about dead beat dads, boomerangs of her in front of the mirror showing her new weight loss, riding her peloton, boomerang pushing the pram, her Apple Watch calories burnt. With the occasional popping a poached egg
- Chelsea has family watching the baby and her dad as a Nanny but has put the baby in nursery anyway Tuesday-Friday
- H’s first day day of nursery Chelsea spent her new free time finding out just what everyone wants to know, whether people prefer a Milky Way crispy roll or a twix
- Complains about the baby being up all night
- can’t take helpful advice
- went on a big rant about John saying that he goes drinking every weekend when he is supposed to have H. Complained his new gf has met the baby and the usual deadbeat dad stuff. Done a bitchy q&a where it was all questions asking about John and she just slagged him off. Disappeared for the rest of the day and came back demanding ‘no one ask me about John’ ….. until he pisses her off again
- the spare bedroom is finally done. Much to everyone’s delight… just what we were waiting for. Done by best mate Charlotte Crosby and it was…
crap. zebra print chair, that’s all I’ve gotta say
- oh and Chels caused controversy with a pic of Hendrix forward facing at 9 months old in a car seat. She did a swift dirty delete, like she usually does

hope I’ve not forgotten anything 🤣

old thread

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can smell that unwashed straight from the packaging unironed bedding from here 😬 I expected more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s good to see she has support from Charlotte all the same and they’re working on a project together. A lot of friends who aren’t also Mum’s bugger off once their female friends have kids, so nice to see Charlotte has stuck around.

Reactions: 9
What is it with shoving a bright light in your baby’s face as soon as they open their eyes? Would you not just pick them out and give them a cuddle?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What is it with shoving a bright light in your baby’s face as soon as they open their eyes? Would you not just pick them out and give them a cuddle?
Poor thing probably only wants a cuddle.
Chelsea’s first thought is a picture for Instagram!
she’s such a tit mummmm! Painful to watch!

Reactions: 3
There she goes again on facebook about exercising with a baby🙄🙄. Your baby goes to nursery every day and you are hardly working a 9-5 of course you have time..

Late to the party here, but I’ve just noticed Hendrix has his own Instagram too? Fucks wrong with these people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t know he had his own insta either. That’s so weird. How can she go from not showing him at all to his own public Instagram

That looks like someone has moved house and dumped the spare stuff in one room

Edit: that Facebook post is irritating. She has time for stuff that ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR. Owning a huge business but basically being useless to that business (eg she has no day to day role) she has the time and money to palm her child off onto someone else to go and exercise. She would not be in the same position if she worked 9-5 and had a standard salary.
She is totally out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 5

Edit: that Facebook post is irritating. She has time for stuff that ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR. Owning a huge business but basically being useless to that business (eg she has no day to day role) she has the time and money to palm her child off onto someone else to go and exercise. She would not be in the same position if she worked 9-5 and had a standard salary.
yes it pissed me off this morning as well.

Reactions: 1

Also the post about looking for mum friends, loads of girls replied and she answered none of them.
When is she making time to see these mum friends cause I’m pretty sure she’ll be shocked to find out they all don’t have as much child free time as she does

She must have a courtesy car or driving someone else’s car judging by her Q&A. Surprised people let her use the car seat she did.

Edit: just seen it was from enterprise I wonder if they knew she was driving him around like that. She probably still is knowing her though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.