Chelsea Ferguson #14 She said it was birds but the only thing going cheap is her Fanny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was cynical, I would say there's lots of H on her stories for a reason...
Look at me, I'm such a good mother because I buy my son stuff. 🙄
Looking after your son one day a week chelsea, hardly bleeping strenuous.

Reactions: 11
The amount she spends on herself and her child fiance, and her son gets primark clothes and charity shop toys

Reactions: 14
It's all about the money for her. The other day when she was going on about how she's setting him up for life......why not just look after him properly now? Give him a decent life, stop posting his struggles on social media and then maybe he won't grow up to be traumatised and won't need your money to fall back on!

This Florida holiday is coming up soon isn't it? I bet she'll be desperate for those watching to go before then so she can pocket a bit of extra money towards the holiday. The longer she's got to wait to draw the bonus ball, the longer people have got to change their mind and ask for their money back.

Reactions: 6
I actually wasn't convinced she was shagging with her son in the house....I didnt believe I could hear him
However after she's gone and splurged (lightly) at primark 🫣 and it's all for Hendrix & she's posting him on her stories the way she is I am now fully convinced he was home when she done that video because that story today scream's a total guilty conscience IMO !! 🫣 not sure he does shout mammy not even sure he shouts in the video but 100% sure he was in the house while she done it probably strapped to the high chair watching shrek 🫣 I would love to know what johns take on this situiaon is x
I don’t think he was there BUT she’s purely showing him to look like she cares and is a doting mother. We’ve never seen him so much 🤣🤣

The amount she spends on herself and her child fiance, and her son gets primark clothes and charity shop toys
Crazy to think she was claiming she made £4k in one day yesterday (I don’t believe she did at all) and today she’s gone out and spent £150 on her child at primark and charity shops. I’m sure she’ll be flashing her latest designer purchase for herself, or yet another holiday for her and her coco melon boyfriend soon (with a thanks haters sticker) Mother of the year right there.

Reactions: 10
Crazy to think she was claiming she made £4k in one day yesterday (I don’t believe she did at all) and today she’s gone out and spent £150 on her child at primark and charity shops. I’m sure she’ll be flashing her latest designer purchase for herself, or yet another holiday for her and her coco melon boyfriend soon (with a thanks haters sticker) Mother of the year right there.
You know what absolutely baffles me, that's this is the behaviour of a mother in her mid 30s. She posts memes and quotes like she's 16. I'd love to see her therapy notes.

Reactions: 10
The overkill of showing her attempting to be a doting mother to H is actually cringe.

I wonder what man child’s ex thinks of him now being a sex worker… I’d be mortified if my baby dad done something like that. His kids will disown him when they’re older and find out

Reactions: 12
She would just be best to keep Hendrix off social media especially the page she advertises her £5 Fanny sale constantly then perhaps she wouldn’t feel the need to try & portray herself as a good mam.

I know claims to have loads of money but let’s just shop at primark for my son. Even gets him toys from charity shop! Not saying anything with primark as I shop there but I dont Claim
To have loads of money for getting my gash out for £5. Desperate cow.

Reactions: 5
You know what absolutely baffles me, that's this is the behaviour of a mother in her mid 30s. She posts memes and quotes like she's 16. I'd love to see her therapy notes.
Bet she’s binned the therapist off since the new guy has come along. All it takes is a new man to solve all her problems 😂 I agree it’s insane to think she’s mid 30s with a child she planned to have and she’s that much of a mess.

Mid life crisis 100%.

How is she managing to get him to sit in his pushchair and highchair??? That highchair can not be comfy for him now 🙈